• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Liam Hemsworth to replace Henry Cavill in The Witcher season 4

cormack12

Gold Member
What....why? This because Cavill will be doing the DC stuff? But then where does that leave Enola Holmes 2?

Damn.

Jennings

To be fair, I doubt the series was what Cavill originally wanted when he signed up. The writers were from another planet than the one The Witcher was created. A lot of really bad decisions (screen writing, production, casting) dragged this show down, and it seems like Cavill's love for the character and stories was the one and only reason it wasn't nearly as bad as Rings of Power. I'm sure he's crushed as much as the rest of us.

But hey, at least Supes is back.

Last edited:
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

MrKainobi

Neo Member
Ah, Netflix’s go to actor. To be honest, as a Witcher fan the series isn’t doing much for me so I’m actually interested to see how Liam looks as Geralt. It’s not like they can ruin it more at this point. 😬

Cavill, a huge Witcher dork, doesn't want to partake in a show where the showrunners said they actively dislike the books and games?

Shocking development.

No showrunner said this.

A former writer claimed that some writers on the show weren't fans or actively disliked it. They made no mention of who or how many, and no showrunners were explicitly mentioned nor is this verifiable based on what is out today.

Nankatsu

Horrible decision. But looking at what they're doing with the series it doesn't surprise me. It's netflix's motto.

Last edited:
Top Bottom