• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I have not received the two Rainbow Moons and Shadow Complex yet.

It's been a month.

Yeah, I also only received my copy of Rainbow Moon earlier this week. Things should hopefully go a bit smoother now with that fulfillment center out of the picture.

Saoshyant

One hour from now, right?
t1474034400z1.png

Also quoting for the newer page. Less than one hour to go.

Jimm

It's been a month.

Likewise. It could have come today (I'm at the gfs) but I'd expect it sometime next week. Thankfully LRG are going to handle it in house from now on, might take a similar amount of time but at least we know it'll be right.

flohen95

It's been a month.

My copy of Rainbow Moon arrived yesterday. It's a ridiculously long time for sure, but it's still very likely that your copy arrives "normally", if that's any consolation. And since LRG said that they'd ship out international copies first in the future, the problem should at least be slightly alleviated.

hawk2025

My copy of Rainbow Moon arrived yesterday. It's a ridiculously long time for sure, but it's still very likely that your copy arrives "normally", if that's any consolation. And since LRG said that they'd ship out international copies first in the future, the problem should at least be slightly alleviated.

I'm in the US.

The fulfillment center also went really slow on the last run because they were scared they were going to lose our business, but they still messed up terribly and did anyway...

We should have this all wrapped up well before the next run on the 30th!

So it may be dark a few days going in while we get everything going, but I'm confident it will go pretty quickly.

Douglas (me) did the first three runs and has been shipping random orders since then using the software we have now. He also has a team of people helping him pack now. Everything is much more streamlined. We also had Adrian, a programmer on the Mighty Rabbit side develop software to help organize variants.

So we just wanted to say thank you for sticking with us this long and helping us grow!

hawk2025

The fulfillment center also went really slow on the last run because they were scared they were going to lose our business, but they still messed up terribly and did anyway...

We should have this all wrapped up well before the next run on the 30th!

So it may be dark a few days going in while we get everything going, but I'm confident it will go pretty quickly.

Douglas (me) did the first three runs and has been shipping random orders since then using the software we have now. He also has a team of people helping him pack now. Everything is much more streamlined. We also had Adrian, a programmer on the Mighty Rabbit side develop software to help organize variants.

So we just wanted to say thank you for sticking with us this long and helping us grow!

Thanks for the reply :)

Aaaand vinyl has been acquired!

Edit: Aaaand vinyl is sold out. WOW that was way too fast.

dgco86

Just passed on catching an Alakazam 10 minutes away to stay at home and wait for the games to go up. Let's hope my sacrifice pays off!

Animekatt

I'm logged in and ready to go. I have a protective case already in the cart. I decided to finally get one for Breach and Clear Vita.

kinezu

Got them both. I am scared for the 30th for how much it's going to cost. About 130USD with box and shipping included.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
PS4 version is still showing 75-100%. Is that a glitch, or is demand just that much lower?

I looked at the inventory quantity like a minute ago and it was over 600 copies. I looked just now and it was showing 272 copies, so I think the indicator is just broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom