• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manage your PSN downloads better with PSDLE Javascript tool

Many (all?) games are listed multiple times. Does anybody have the same problem?
u6SH1wJ.png

No. It went just fine here.

Tizoc

How do I use this to re-arrange my download list? I wanna move the Crash games to the top of my list =X

pastrami

How do I use this to re-arrange my download list? I wanna move the Crash games to the top of my list =X

It can't actually manipulate your download list. All it's doing is parsing all the information from your download list, then providing a faster, easier way for you to sort through it. It's a one way thing, it can't manipulate Sony's servers.

Persona7

Banned
Does anyone know why Resogun is on my account? I just got a PS4 a few weeks ago and I never bought it. I also don't have plus.

Ummm maybe I"m a turbo noob but every time I enter this on Chrome it just searches instead of generating anything...what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Had to add the Java script part...

Tizoc

It can't actually manipulate your download list. All it's doing is parsing all the information from your download list, then providing a faster, easier way for you to sort through it. It's a one way thing, it can't manipulate Sony's servers.

Ah I see thanks, well this'll be good for downloading to my PS4 once we get one =3

Ummm maybe I"m a turbo noob but every time I enter this on Chrome it just searches instead of generating anything...what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Had to add the Java script part...
I had that issue for ages too. You can copy the bit that says "javascript:" but it won't paste. Wasn't until I actually paid attention that I saw the problem.

As for the tool itself, it seems pretty useful but not perfect, at least on EU PSN. Final Fantasy is a PSP game, not a PS1 game. The reverse is also true for the Spyro trilogy. And there's a lot listed under unknown. To be honest though, that's probably more of an issue with SCEE than anything. As ever.

Can't seem to add games to download queue. They're def not already on console so it isn't because of that. Anything else I need to be doing/may be doing incorrectly?

KalBalboa

Banned
This is really something.

I'm usually Mr. PlayStation, but shame on them for not having this YEARS ago under their own volition.

JasonC11

Neo Member
Now I want to know if there's anyway to redirect PSN download traffic to go through my PC, be split into 8 connections, reassembled when complete and then sent to the PS4, so I can maximise my connection when I download stuff from PSN.

I haven't gotten a chance try try this yet, but there may be some thing out there. I'm on mobile right now and don't feel like messing with links, but I saw something a few weeks ago on cag that may work. Do a google search for: cheapassgamer psn downloader tutorial.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This is really something.

I'm usually Mr. PlayStation, but shame on them for not having this YEARS ago under their own volition.

The problem is it only effects people who bought a ton of shit.
Not exactly a legitimate excuse, but it's the likely reason.

At least they have a proper website now. Shit, there was years without that option.

Wow I'll try this when I get a minute. I'll echo others: it's total dumbfuckery that Sony can't do this on their own if it's this easy.

They truly do not seem to care about the user experience.

vvise

I used this yesterday to find most of my Rock Band DLC since my PS3 was formatted. It wasn't perfect some of the songs were classified differently but it was a LOT better than just the standard download list.

Thanks.

I'm going to seem dumb for this, I'm sure, but how do you actually start the downloads? I can see the games listed in the Queue in the script, but my Vita doesn't seem to be doing any downloading at the moment.

Zambatoh

It doesn't do anything for me. It just reloads the page.
I'm using Chrome.

edit: Nevermind. I didn't see the icon in the corner.

LoveCake

Interesting find OP.

I cannot understand why there is just one list for downloads & not separate ones for each system because everything shows up in the list but says "this is not available on this system" my list is about a mile long with a PS3, Ps4 & Vita.

Many (all?) games are listed multiple times. Does anybody have the same problem?
u6SH1wJ.png

I have this problem on my Vita!

What does that mean? The mobile version? I'm still not getting it. Do I put the code in after the https:// ??

Go to playstation store on your mobile or pc.

On pc it's easier if you take the code (the "javascript etc.. ") and make it a bookmark that you click while on the ps store page.

On mobile you go to the playstation store page. Once it's loaded you need to copy the code into your address bar and click enter or go or whatever button you press on your phone. Make sure you retype the javascript part in because it probably won't copy over. Good luck.

jediyoshi

What does that mean? The mobile version? I'm still not getting it. Do I put the code in after the https:// ??

Chrome: Make new bookmark
Edit it so its url is

Code:
javascript:$.getScript("//repod.github.io/psdle/psdle.js");void(0);

While browsing the store, click bookmark
Click button that pops up on bottom

I haven't gotten a chance try try this yet, but there may be some thing out there. I'm on mobile right now and don't feel like messing with links, but I saw something a few weeks ago on cag that may work. Do a google search for: cheapassgamer psn downloader tutorial.

I'm only seeing your pot 2 months later. Thanks for the advice, I will try it out.

Top Bottom