• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

inky

If you want to be invited to the Supergroup just leave a message in the thread with your in-game name in it and someone will get to you. If for some reason we still miss you just send me a PM and I'll get to you as soon as I can =) (I check GAF almost every day)

Don't you have some links for me to click?

Sure:

otv2.06hlza.png

screenshotsv2.0qjxfu.png

post-releasebannertoy39.png

Patch Notes (latest on top)
Upcoming heroes (2014)

1. Nova
  2. Venom (second half of 2014)
  3. Magneto (second half of 2014)
  4. Juggernaut (second half of 2014)
  5. + plenty more

communitybannerjjxzx.png

GAF MH Steam Group (Courtesy of Jtrizzy)

mYPes8w.png

Where can I get this game?
You can get if from (OFFICIAL SITE) or (STEAM)
You will have to make an account over at the official site for either version.

Can I still buy one of the packs?
Yes, the packs are back,. Check them HERE

Do I need to buy a pack to play at all?
No. You can download the game and play for free.

If I want to play any other hero like Hulk or Spiderman, do I have to pay?
Yes, if you want to play him right away. Or you can put in the time and buy him with Eternity Splinters.

What else can I buy from the store?
You can buy new heroes, lots of costumes, XP/Item Find boosts, stash room, cosmetic pets and other consumables or cards that give you random chances at stuff.
You can complete the story and play through the whole endgame for free.

Is there a GAF guild?
Yes, our Supergroup is called NeoGAF.
If you are on a list I'll try to invite you, but it's faster if you just send a tell my way (chat command is: "/t inky your message") asking to be added to the group.
You need to be online for this to work!

Is there any benefit to being in a Supergroup?
You can see when other members are online and party with them (press "U", and right click on their portraits for options) and we have a guild channel.

What's the endgame like?
There are several endgame activities. Most are daily PvE instances that you can complete by yourself or in a group. There's also an endless roam mode that gives out the best exp/drops. You can go through the story again in 2 extra difficulty modes as well. There's also PvP, although it's on its early stages.

Is this the Diablo game I have been waiting for?!
Most likely it isn't, but I think it's fun enough if you enjoy ARPGs and Marvel characters. Judge for yourself!

Is there a cow level?
Yes there is

Wait, is that Richard Rider I see?
LOL, no. Guess again.

Hulk vs Thor, who would win?
Squirrel Girl =D​

SUPARSTARX

Got the pack with Cyclops/Jean/RR/Thor. Gonna run with RR first and then something after. Played a lot of Hawkeye since February invite, good at higher level but very boring design.

So glad they buffed Deadpool with this patch.

Oh wait.

He's way too squishy.

And why does health regen always say 3 no matter what I rank it up to?

RetroMG

I'm in. I've been playing the closed beta, though I haven't done more than the first mission with a few different characters. I don't want to get bored of the game before it actually drops.

Anyone know when Closed Beta ends?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I enjoyed the beta weekends. I felt like things got a bit cluttered on screen when there were a large group of players taking on a boss...Lots of effects and colors, but I can get used to it I think. I'm very excited for release.

Baleoce

Interested in this because of Brevik, but I've heard mixed things so far. I'll keep an eye on it though. In theory it's a game I *really* want to play and invest time in.

I enjoyed the beta weekends. I felt like things got a bit cluttered on screen when there were a large group of players taking on a boss...Lots of effects and colors, but I can get used to it I think. I'm very excited for release.

I think you can turn off other players power effects in options. If its not in already, its going to be (according to hazy memory from a dev stream).

I don't see Gambit...

Gambits as good as confirmed. He along with Nightcrawler are the most requested characters.

Tendo

I got an ultimate pack. I regret nothing. Game is rad.

The last patch unlocked new graphics options for me. It used to look like something from 2005 but evidently I was locked out of graphics settings during the beta. Game looks good and it is super fun to smash dudes in the face. HULK SMASH.

inky

I forgot. If you'd like to be added to the user list in the OP just post your in-game name and an "add me" message or something. That way we can friend each other and sort the Guild stuff out when it's created.

Scirrocco

One thing you might want to add to OT, in the last patch they give you another starter character after the first mission, so really you get two free characters.

Wow, nice OT.

Ulti owner here, so excited for next week.

Ultimate Pack player here ready for next week.

BTW current max guild size is 64 players.

I can understand being hyped, but

I just... dont understand paying $200 fot a game that hasnt been released yet. Even if youve spent more on similar games, its still a gamble. You have no idea if itll have staying power or youll enjoy the direction the developers move in.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
my question: does Hawkeye have his Fraction/Aja casual clothes costume and how much will it cost me?

LuuKyK

Awesome OT. Subscribed.

And Gazilion you better add Psylocke and Elektra
I know she is already a boss in the game but I dont care ;-;
as soon as possible to this game, you hear me!?

LuuKyK

I have acess to the closed beta right now but I think I will save it for the official release. I dont want to get bored fast and they will wipe the progress anyway. So yeah...

phoenixazure is my username. feel free to add me and party up!

Gonna be rockin Cap and prob gonna buy Thor since he was such a fun tank

edit: yea they have his fraction/aja costume though his hair is too short (barely notice it ingame though)

Scirrocco

my question: does Hawkeye have his Fraction/Aja casual clothes costume and how much will it cost me?

Not yet. Now he only has his cladsic, modern, and ronin outfits. Since hes a free starter, he may not be a high priority, especially for cadual clothes. Most costumes are 1000 g i think.

ferr

What kind of enemies do you fight? The enemies in the screens look so generic. If they're going the DCU route- that'd be cool.

LuuKyK

What kind of enemies do you fight? If they're going the DCU route- that'd be cool.

Generic enemies on the field/big maps and several side-bosses. Also famous characters bosses in the end of the chapters example/spoiler!
Bulseye, Elektra, Green Goblin and much more
Its pretty cool.

Scirrocco

What kind of enemies do you fight? The enemies in the screens look so generic. If they're going the DCU route- that'd be cool.

What do you mean DC route?

But yeah, from what ive heard enemy variety isnt this games strong point sadly.

inky

One thing you might want to add to OT, in the last patch they give you another starter character after the first mission, so really you get two free characters.

Yea, I had that on the FAQ together with a bunch of other stuff, but it's already long as it is. I will add it.

Not yet. Now he only has his cladsic, modern, and ronin outfits. Since hes a free starter, he may not be a high priority, especially for cadual clothes. Most costumes are 1000 g i think.

The last patch added a new costume too, his version from Old Man Logan.

You can add me. Same name and everything. Maining Thor until the inevitable nerf

Damn, don't say that =( Thor is may favorite as well.

Jagxyz

I'll check this out, marvel + arpg sounds fun.

Are the names for final release the same as beta names? If so, add "Pluto" if you wanna play! (disclaimer : I'm not the most experienced at this genre)

shaowebb

Unless it improved drastically from my last beta testing play I'll pass. Redundant, restricted, and way too lifeless to the world, characters and combat for me.

Top Bottom