• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Why do you hate me?

image.php

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Can someone please link me the page with all the powers rogue can get, I need to get some sense of what to build otherwise it's too overwhelming

Like Voli, I'll probably just go the aoe route and probably a bunch of defensive/health passives, make her a cosmic beast.

Edit: Nvm found it. Got some ideas, at least I have something to pass the time at work, writing down all sorts of spell combinations lol

Happen to miss where I did that?

You are the one example of someone doing immature things with officer access.

What? Posting funny stuff about my friend Kepow in our message of the day? The ones that everyone finds funny and have offended absolutely nobody? The ones Inky said we should change and people have messaged me saying they like? The ones that someone recently took over and made their own version?

Okay, I take that back. They've obviously offended you. Are you always a drama queen, or are you just impersonating one in this thread? I think we've all remained civil while you crapped up the thread whining about Inky and yelling at clouds.

Calling me immature is laughable. "Hey pot! It's me kettle, and you're black."

P.S. Kepow, it's not okay to hate the pot or the kettle based on their color.

Since when was our super group supposed to be super serious business? I like the chill atmosphere, the no-stress environment, the fact I don't have to play every day, the chats about not-game-related stuff and the silly jokes between some people, including the MotDs. Declarius, why do you think the silly MotDs are bad/immature?

I really don't like the drama that's being produced here. Drama always destroys everything.

Let's dedicate our resources to removing the real infestation that threatens to tear us asunder: Kepow. He's quietly reaching Cosmic power levels, and will soon start enforcing his version of Sharia law on us all. Play a minority character? Not anymore.

Surtur is but a distraction from the true evil in our midst. I guarantee you that Kepow pre-ordered the villains pack the moment it was announced. We must stop him before it's too late. The face of Marvel Heroes will change forever (Bendis style).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Apparently you can only buy one of the Old Lace pet from the splinter vendor, refreshing it doesn't do anything

That's...odd.

Carm

ah ok, well 10 times in 850 hours is not often at all

I have experienced the vendor bug, but like you said that's extremely minor with a guaranteed easy fix

yea there are too many great choices, I wouldn't know which to pick!

A bug like this happening more than once is not extremely minor. They've had plenty of time to fix it. Bug fixing doesn't seem like a priority with them, Moon Knight had a kill bug with an ability for a long time till they finally got around to fixing it. That didn't kill you every time, but I wouldn't call that minor either.

Dec

What? Posting funny stuff about my friend Kepow in our message of the day? The ones that everyone finds funny and have offended absolutely nobody? The ones Inky said we should change and people have messaged me saying they like? The ones that someone recently took over and made their own version?

Okay, I take that back. They've obviously offended you. Are you always a drama queen, or are you just impersonating one in this thread? I think we've all remained civil while you crapped up the thread whining about Inky and yelling at clouds.

Calling me immature is laughable. "Hey pot! It's me kettle, and you're black."

P.S. Kepow, it's not okay to hate the pot or the kettle based on their color.

He said he hated them the one time I asked, so I was under the impression you were trolling him with them. Sorry if that isn't the case. They don't personally offend me. Can never know when he is telling the truth.

To whatever else you're saying about me, I know how GAF goes and I can't say anything that wouldn't make me even more of a "drama queen". I just tried to dispel some imagined conspiracy...

inky

Question on bosses like Shocker. Are they playable as well or any plans for them to be playable?

Some already are, like Juggernaut or Loki. Magneto is coming next month and Venom after that. Some others are planned for next year although I doubt relatively minor ones like Shocker or Rhino will be any time soon, if ever.

And we moved to a new thread a while ago. Better take it there if you have more questions. Link is above =)

Top Bottom