• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (1 + 2), Transformers: Fall of Cybertron rated for PS4/XBO

KevinCow

Banned
I never checked out the MUA games. I actually don't even know what kind of games they are. What are they like?

I might check them out. I wasn't a huge Marvel fan back then like I am now.

Oh my Goodness!

Remastered MUA 1&2!!! Dreams do come true!!

That Transformers game was legit too. But I'm super excited to replay the MUA games.

deim0s

I never checked out the MUA games. I actually don't even know what kind of games they are. What are they like?

I might check them out. I wasn't a huge Marvel fan back then like I am now.

Check out youtube for some videos. In a nutshell, ARPG with upto four characters out of playable 20+.

PhaZZe

Banned
Cmon!!! release MUA in PC!!! sorry but the memories i have with my friends playing with some fuck up controller in PC co-op! what a great game.

Geeky

The first MUA had an awesome intro cinematic.

I remember all the cinematic cuts scenes being really impressive at the time. I think I wanted an animated movie from that studio after I plated the game.

I think I might be down for a remaster release of these games if all the console exclusive / dlc characters were included. Didn't the PSP have Cable or something in MUA1? I would love to play as him in that game.

Let's hope they make some gameplay changes

MUA1 has maybe the worst water level in video games, and the fucking fake pitfall thing is the worst segment of a video game. It's like 10 minutes long and single player only

Whoever designed those sections is a monster

They ruin an other wise decent game

Neoxon

I loved MUA2, but how will they release this with all the stuff Marvel can't use in games.
  • It's not that Marvel can't use the X-Men or F4 characters, it's that they don't want to.
  • The ban doesn't affect games that were made prior to the ban being enacted (as mentioned earlier). This is how the Deadpool game was able to be re-released.

TimmiT

I missed out on the Ultimate Alliance games, definitely getting those. Already have Fall of Cybertron on PC but I recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet, it's a great game.

AntMurda

I missed out on the Ultimate Alliance games, definitely getting those. Already have Fall of Cybertron on PC but I recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it yet, it's a great game.

Weird they didn't also do War for Cybertron. Complete both series.

I would prefer if they'd remaster the X-Men Legends games, because I never played those and heard they were great. Those, and Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.

DR2K

Banned
MUA 1 AND 2?! Year of dreams.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 New Age of Heroes edition. Come on Marvel.

MechDX

By using the Deadpool RE-release as a reference these games will have minimal upgrades and release near full retail price for current gen games.

Sad but more than likely true

I'd love to replay MUA, but I don't have the new consoles. Hopefully we get PC ports.
But we really need are X-Men Legends 1+2 remastered at 1080p/60fps. I'd probably buy a PS4 to play those games with my buds again.

Listonosh

Marvel Ultimate Alliance was the game that introduced Deadpool to me and really loved it. can't wait for MUA3!

Same here! I'm definitely OK with this.

This is why I don't mind re-masters or re-releases for current-gen consoles. A lot of the times I'd love to go back and play those games, but don't have the means to anymore, unless those games are on PC, which in this case that doesn't apply.

The hunger return...

X4wzKMC.gif

Mentok

Banned
I wished there was an MUA3 on the way, but the reality is it's a pipe dream. I'll jump all over an MUA1+2 release if they port it well!

Tansut

I JUST beat Fall of Cybertron for the first time last night. Weird timing on my end.

Still, hoping if it sells well enough that High Noon Studios might get to do a proper third entry.

timberger

Really scraping the barrel at this stage :/

Just FoC? Doesn't really make sense given it's a direct sequel to War for Cybertron. Regardless... fifty bucks says this'll pan out exactly like the Prototype "remasters" did.

Anung

Un Rama
Really glad to hear about Fall of Cybertron. I hope it gets bundled with War for Cybertron and I'll pick them up again as my cousin "borrowed" both and never gave them back. It's been years so I think the time for asking them back has passed. Both were total gems.

I still own MUA so I'm a bit indifferent.

IronLich

All I really want from the Ultimate Alliance games is all the DLC/Gold Edition content in one place.

I wouldn't mind playing these games again.

Top Bottom