• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (1 + 2), Transformers: Fall of Cybertron rated for PS4/XBO

Hopefully these are remasters and they come to PC. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is my favorite ARPG. I didn't really care too much for the second one but if they make a future one they should use MUA1 as the base.

Another thing that bothered me about this is Cyclops ult being called "optical incineration" which is fucking stupid. bad on them.

just watched footage of the murderworld and atlantis section of MUA1 and yeah it's such an awful stretch of the game

I think it would be enough to stop me from rebuying this if it turns out true.

Looking through the roster. I don't even remember that Spider Woman was playable but that's cool. I remember buying the DLC and magneto was awesome.

Too bad it's on activision to re-release this. Deadpool was an awful game and their "remaster" of it was lazy as shit.

Gleethor

Oh HELL yeah @ transformers. One of my favorite games from last gen and one that I never thought would get remastered. The multiplayer better stay intact.

TI82

Banned
The dumbing down of X-Men Legends to Marvel Ultimate Alliance and then finally the dreadful Ultimate Alliance 2 is still very disappointing.

200.gif

Sagroth

The first M:UA is my spouse's favorite game of all time. Gonna grab this on PS4 for sure.

Edit again: Which version, though? Didn't different versions have a single different character? We had he 360 version which had Moon Knight(my spou'se favorite charcter), so I hope it is either that version, or one that has the extra characters from all versions(in addition to the DLC)

It would be cool if all the DLC were just relisted for those of us who still have MUA 360:

Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Hawkeye
Hulk
Magneto
Sabretooth
Venom
Doctor Doom (playable)

Bums me out not having the ability to buy those characters for a game I own.

Disney should of course unleash the MvC games as well.

Neoxon

It would be cool if all the DLC were just relisted for those of us who still have MUA 360:

Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Hawkeye
Hulk
Magneto
Sabretooth
Venom
Doctor Doom (playable)

Bums me out not having the ability to buy those characters for a game I own.

Disney should of course unleash the MvC games as well.
As stated before, that ball is in Capcom's court to renew the license.

Awesome, while I agree MUA2 was a bit too dumbed down... and the last boss was stupid, I still enjoyed it. Will be grabbing both for some co-op awesomeness with friends.

Top Bottom