• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Molecule Announces New IP, Dreams

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i don't know what it is, but it looks incredible

after Tearaway, they have my full faith though

KKRT00

Seems like something they should sell on PC, i dont personally see the market for it on consoles.
It is more like machinima tool than a game, in contrary to something like LBP.

MM is very talented though, You cant question that. They were great purchase for Sony.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Looked great, especially the polar bear vignette. Sort of Mario Paint meets a game maker. Very excited to see it look this good and this versatile.

Macrotus

I'm not sure what I think of this.
Need more specifics about it.

But it sure has some ambition.
I hope it has some real game play and not just creation.

Akahige

Most interesting game I've seen in idk how long.

I doubt I have enough creative juice to do anything with it but damn it's cool.

The trailer waa obviously just to show off the creation tools and graphics. I have no doubt the full game will have a fleshed out single player campaign like LBP.

Is this the new "but what do you do" after No Man's Sky?

Nah, it's quite clear what you do in this game. No Man's Sky has been shown a million times, and we still have no idea about it.

Dreams looks great, by the way. It won't be the runaway hit that Little Big Planet was, but creators and creative types will love it.

It looks really cool, but it's not something I could see myself playing. It seems to focus too much on the creative aspect and less on actually playing something that takes the form of a game. I loved LBP and Tearaway, but this seems eh.

Not the direction I hoped they'd take.

Top Bottom