• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konami will be part of golden week sales on US PSN this week

dJEqKdw.png

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I successfully infected this community with Lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

how did the whole "were not playing as the real big boss thing" start..i mean seriously it has to be the worst MGS theory of all time, so grey fox gets a facial surgery to look like a 49 year old big boss, in 1984 to only revert back to his white-haired 30 something look

Palpable

What a shame about Silent Hills 😞

Skeptical? Konami should shut up at this point. Each word they say cancels 175 preorders.
It's good that someone somewhat competent is promoting it.

Uhh, no one in their right mind is canceling their preorder. Some may SAY they are, but they're not. Even if, on the off chance, they do - they're still gonna buy & play the fuckin' game.

Venom Fox

Banned
how did the whole "were not playing as the real big boss thing" start..i mean seriously it has to be the worst MGS theory of all time, so grey fox gets a facial surgery to look like a 49 year old big boss, in 1984 to only revert back to his white-haired 30 something look
There are other ways to imitate someone's face, surgery doesn't even have to be a factor.

There are other ways to imitate someone's face, surgery doesn't even have to be a factor.

it's a ridiculous theory..were playing as BB, kojima only did the switch in MGS 2 becuase their was alot of context to that...such a switch in TPP would be meaningless...

plus Gray Fox is not as skilled as BB, how is he going to replicate the world's greatest soldier in combat ability

Opto

Banned

It's not Gray Fox, it's a MSF jobber

By the way. Seeing such funny profile pictures like these and been unable to find them via google images, in a decent size, is driving me crazy...

kOHwiK4.gif

Can someone help this worthless rookie?

I'll upload a full-size image for you when I have the time, I might clean it up a little bit more first though in Photoshop.

Woffls

Weren't you already struggling in previous difficulties?

Extreme is a whole different beast.

GL with your dogtag run brother, you'll need it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
I was struggling with a few of the bits on Snake Tales, and generally still have to battle the controls (stop lying down, Snake!). I've got instafail turned on, so that makes it more enjoyable. I am certainly worried about the boss fights, though.

I've just been doing the tanker so far and I only missed one of the tags on hard - apparently it's possible to miss the dude who opens the sealed door once you've reached the other side of the engineering deck.

edit: Apparently Olga throws grenades without verbal warning now? Neat.

Rajang

Åesop;161931802 said:
Looks like I successfully infected this community with Lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

I first saw it on Twitch though.

But I'll call you Lenny from now on. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Does running over people count as a kill? I can't remember. Seems helpful in a BBE run...

No, they are knocked out. Barrel method is also very handy for the shootout after Johnny shits himself and you have to fight in the bathroom area where the Frog units destroy a wall.

I was struggling with a few of the bits on Snake Tales, and generally still have to battle the controls (stop lying down, Snake!). I've got instafail turned on, so that makes it more enjoyable. I am certainly worried about the boss fights, though.

I've just been doing the tanker so far and I only missed one of the tags on hard - apparently it's possible to miss the dude who opens the sealed door once you've reached the other side of the engineering deck.

edit: Apparently Olga throws grenades without verbal warning now? Neat.

lol, even without a verbal warning you have enough time to react.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
I first saw it on Twitch though.

But I'll call you Lenny from now on. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Popular twitch streams were my first victims ( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง then I joined gaf

Rajang

Åesop;161960182 said:
Popular twitch streams were my first victims ( ͠° ͜ʖ ͡°)ง then I joined gaf

League of Legend streams.

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀ, ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

(ง ͠ ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴsᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟɪᴇsᴛ (ง ͠ ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

COKE

Neo Member
As a bonus

Thanks a lot Pinewood! I´ve just download it and save it on my MGS Fetiche folder ^_^
I appreciate the bonus too.

Been a while since I started saving all piece of MGS funny pictures, fanart and other ridiculously stupid stuff and I couldn´t miss those ones. Looking for new sources, and tracking the internet looking for new material has become, lately, kind of an obsession.

Indeed, I was thinking of sharing it with everything (once I get my shit together... it´s hard to classify) via mega.co.nz or similar in a winrar. Till now I didn´t realize my collection might be ridiculously tiny compared to the amount of stuff most of you might have piling up at home since the begging of time. :(

Anyway... Thanks a lot!

Mini bonus, similar to the one I asked you. You may have seen it before though
qkIOXdl.jpg

I'll upload a full-size image for you when I have the time, I might clean it up a little bit more first though in Photoshop.

Thanks in advance! The only thing I´ve been able to locate is the original.

Kindekuma

Banned
No, they are knocked out. Barrel method is also very handy for the shootout after Johnny shits himself and you have to fight in the bathroom area where the Frog units destroy a wall.

Woah woah woah I never thought of that before. I usually throw a flash bang back to them right when the wall is destroyed and CQC the stunned ones.

Vally

do you guys think Konami will force content changes for Kojima to change n MGS V or is it too late for any changes?

I don't think it's too late for them to make changes unfortunately, but if they didn't bother censoring the bomb extraction scene in Ground Zeroes I doubt they will change much in TPP. Who knows... sadly we'll never know if anything was censored until way after the game is released, if at all.

Vally

So close to OT3 now :O

Yep... we still need to decide on a title, here are the ones I got so far

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The best is yet to come
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| You see this? Our new home.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| What a mess we made, when it all went wrong
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| 3 OTs in and everyone is losing their head!

Bonus title
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| God bless the Whopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom