• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

Ahhhh. it's cool brother.

2f0.gif

I know the chances of an MGS collection for this generation of consoles are slim (due to the removal of the pressure sensitive controls) but do you think there's any way they could work around this?

Vally

I know the chances of an MGS collection for this generation of consoles are slim (due to the removal of the pressure sensitive controls) but do you think there's any way they could work around this?

Yeah, I guess they could find a workaround for that... maybe using the d-pad for the CQC controls in MGS3, or the DS4 touchpad, I don't know

Thanks Vally :)

All my hopes that someday there will be Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake HD remake tittled Metal Gear: Solid Snake has died :(

MGS2 and 3 are already on vita and 360 without pressure sensitive controls. that's not why we wouldn't see the games released. hopefully konami will throw a little bit of money at bluepoint to port the games over, but i don't really see that happening at this point. i was really hoping for a full-fledged MGS4 rerelease at 1080/60 :(

MGS2 and 3 are already on vita and 360 without pressure sensitive controls. that's not why we wouldn't see the games released. hopefully konami will throw a little bit of money at bluepoint to port the games over, but i don't really see that happening at this point. i was really hoping for a full-fledged MGS4 rerelease at 1080/60 :(

I didn't know the 360 didn't have them, oops!

Konami will do it if they know what's good for them but with the way things are going, they haven't a clue, lol

COKE

Neo Member
What does this mean?
:p

JrKgpWc.png

Oh Kojima-san. I do not know what to think anymore...

Can this Canavero conspiracy be true?

iNjy5wi.gif

By the way. Seeing such funny profile pictures like these... (f.e.)

Pinewood
image.php

Gnome Scat
image.php

... and been unable to find them via google images, in a decent size, is driving me crazy...

kOHwiK4.gif

Can someone help this worthless rookie?

Would it be possible if konami release MGS 2,3,4 on pc because i want to plays MGS 4 with graphic mods

I'm waiting for the day this happens. Specifically for MGs 4. I really wanna see someone make tweaks to that game. Like animation tweaks. Would love the possibility of playing 4 with tpp's control scheme. If, and that's a big if, it were possible.

Pinewood

iNjy5wi.gif

Pinewood
image.php

Gnome Scat
image.php

... and been unable to find them via google images, in a decent size, is driving me crazy...

kOHwiK4.gif

Np, will upload the fullsize pic of my avatar when I get home.

Rajang

Would it be possible if konami release MGS 2,3,4 on pc because i want to plays MGS 4 with graphic mods

I highly doubt that will happen. MGS1 and MGS2 were already ported to PC remember. And MGS4 on a non Sony console isn't happening. Too many references to Sony platforms, Otacon talking about PS3 system with Blu-ray technology, Snake controlling the Metal Gear MKII with a DS3 and a cutscene during briefing where Sunny is playing on a PSP. They would need to reshoot that cutscene.

Woffls

Ack. Just started MGS2 on Extreme (for dog tags) and I was one shot away from killing Olga on my first attempt, but I got careless and took a chance. Now I just get annoyed and fail all the time. :(

Pinewood

Pinewood

Gnome Scat

As a bonus
zy0EShr.jpg

eOen1kI.jpg

YC389gS.jpg

[[url]http://i.imgur.com/4rt7a4l.jpg/img][/url]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/szNGT9T.jpg

Rajang

Ack. Just started MGS2 on Extreme (for dog tags) and I was one shot away from killing Olga on my first attempt, but I got careless and took a chance. Now I just get annoyed and fail all the time. :(

Weren't you already struggling in previous difficulties?

Extreme is a whole different beast.

GL with your dogtag run brother, you'll need it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom