• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 Media briefing dated - Monday, June 9th at 9:30 AM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOO! Seems I'll be home from work just in time.

Please let Horizon 2 be there Please.

iVZTZwO.gif

i51VEJx.gif

I scrolled down a bit fast thinking that was FH2 leaked gif or something . ARGGHHJHHHH :(

:)

Not putting myself on any brands hype trains to fear of jinx. Things I like go to shit so I don't like anything or anyone or nothing, zero.

(Yeah right)

cyber_ninja

MS did a lot of talk recently, let's see if they can deliver. I actually like their E3 slogan: Game On. Can't wait for E3!

TrueGrime

So who is adding avatars to the hype train? :)

Also, I have a feeling it doesn't go well for MS at E3 there will be a train crashed and mangled.

Lakitu

st5fu
Their conference last year was better than anything they've done in years. Very glad they're sticking to that format.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Time for the hype train already?

Not putting myself on any brands hype trains to fear of jinx. Things I like go to shit so I don't like anything or anyone or nothing, zero.

(Yeah right)

What happened to the Hype Pirate Ship from last year? Have we upgraded?

Just like last year, I want in on that train!

Just put in my request off for work.

Punch my ticket for the hype train.

🚄

was it same time last year???
SIGN ME UP FOR HYPE TRAIN!

Choo Choo Mother Fuckers!

TrueGrime

If no one is opposed, I can start shopping avatars onto the hype train when I get home. It's good to be hyped about Xbox again. Haven't felt this way since launch. =p

Mugatu

Shoot - this is the first one in years I won't be able to catch. I won't be home until later on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom