• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Middle school teacher gives student lap dance in class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

tumblr_n32wezVes41tw1vhco1_500.gif

Ferrio

Banned
You know there's some kid in that class that had a birthday the previous week and is all sad he didn't get shit.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Investigators reviewed video of the lap dance performance and it actually lasted 3.54 minutes.

Pretty good deal imo. You usually only get 2 mins tops but maybe she was running a 2 for 1?

Probably pointless to point out, but this thread would be a sea of grey names were it a male teacher doing a club grind on some girl and it had the same responses

Naw, not really. It seemed by the description that the student wasn't exactly not enjoying it. Plus, it would be hilarious to envision this with it being a male teacher and a female student.

GPsych

I actually worked at this district and did a few cases for this school. This district is a miserable place to work. I even made a thread here about a year ago regarding quitting due to all the pointless paperwork (thanks for the good advice GAF). I am not surprised by this in the slightest.

stufte

So many creepy women in the school system.

Yes I realize that the majority of people working in the school system are women, so of course there will be more, but wtf. It seems like this shit happens every other week.

Kinyou

At the end of the dance, Ms. Smith wrapped her arms around the student and he gave her bottom another squeeze. She hugged him and said “I love you, baby. Happy birthday,” according to documents.
reactiongener7ajhz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom