• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Middle school teacher gives student lap dance in class

Status
Not open for further replies.
kXI9YgR.jpg

flanders-600x450.jpg

Teknoman

Lots of harassment goes unreported, so probably not.

It doesnt seem like it was/would be classified as harassment, just an inappropriate act on both parts. Thats why it was noted as inappropriate relationship. One that note, she probably got found out since someone was recording the whole thing with a phone.

No way there's not some crippling psychological problems at play here. This isn't your typical horny teacher. To do this in front of an entire classroom must take a complete break from reality.

Bolivar

Banned
If there genders were switched I don't think people would question if this was harassment.

This teacher will certainly be fired.

Teknoman

He started feeling up the teacher, so its safe to say he enjoyed doing it? Its no way near appropriate in any way, shape, or form, but from what was stated, it seemed like he liked what was going on. Thats why they charged her with having an inappropriate relationship with a minor and not sexual harassment.

Even if the genders were switched, it would still be inappropriate relationship with a minor.

stufte

He started feeling up the teacher, so its safe to say he enjoyed doing it? Its no way near appropriate in any way, shape, or form, but from what was stated, it seemed like he liked what was going on.

A person in a position of power, and you don't think at all that he might have felt obligated to do that due to his subordinate position in the teacher/student relationship? I don't get this shit.

AoM

It must've been incredibly awkward for the rest of the students. What the heck were they doing during this? lol

okdakor

It must've been incredibly awkward for the rest of the students. What the heck were they doing during this? lol

It sounds like they asked for it, then laughed

she gave the youngster a lap dance at the urging of his classmates. She recalled that she lost her balance a few times as she circled his chair, which made the students laugh.

Teknoman

A person in a position of power, and you don't think at all that he might have felt obligated to do that due to his subordinate position in the teacher/student relationship? I don't get this shit.

If he was isolated from the rest of the students, sure, but with something where everyone in the class was cheering them on, and then he acted on it, not so sure.

I mean, there has to be reasoning why she was charged with having an inappropriate relationship and not harassment right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom