• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

and the tigers win.. had it not been for the error it would have been a great play by the first baseman to take it into extras.

oh well, not to big of a deal. White sox just need to take the first game from TB, if they do they have a good chance of taking at least 3 from tampa (a snapped win streak plus being pushed back pretty much to elimination should demoralize tampa) plus the tigers likely won't do better than 3-3 on their last 6 games given how they play on the road.

YES!!! Mets win!!! R.A. Dickey gets to 20 wins and is the 6th pitcher in their history to do so! The 1st since Frank Viola in 1990! He solidifies his chances to win the Cy Young with another solid performance!

Mets close out their Citi Field 2012 schedule on a high note!

I feel sorry for Sandy Alomar. (He's my favorite baseball player ever.)

He doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell to turn the Tribe around unless the needle-dicked idiots named Shapiro and Antonetti get canned as well.

I fucking hate the Tribe front office so fucking much.

Red Sox GM Ben Cherington confirmed Bobby Valentine will not be back in 2013, saying he hoped the managerial search took less time this offseason.

Fuck you Axford

Time to change your avatar? Sucks that neither the Phils or Brewers could come quite all the way back. Oh well both teams will be back next year I would think.

Red Sox GM Ben Cherington confirmed Bobby Valentine will not be back in 2013, saying he hoped the managerial search took less time this offseason.

LOL. So much for sanjuro calling me crazy when I said he would definitely be fired.

Blearth

Banned
YES!!! Mets win!!! R.A. Dickey gets to 20 wins and is the 6th pitcher in their history to do so! The 1st since Frank Viola in 1990! He solidifies his chances to win the Cy Young with another solid performance!

Mets close out their Citi Field 2012 schedule on a high note!

Only the third pitcher in history to have 20 wins in a season. That's sorta hard to believe when you look back at all of the great pitchers. Damn congrats RA.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I feel sorry for Sandy Alomar. (He's my favorite baseball player ever.)

He doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell to turn the Tribe around unless the needle-dicked idiots named Shapiro and Antonetti get canned as well.

I fucking hate the Tribe front office so fucking much.

It's best to get your start with a minor league club and then move on to bigger and better things.

A team so bad they ended two experienced managers' careers in less than a calendar year.

Also, how the fuck can you be 22 games above .500 and have a negative run differential? That seems unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom