• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichiro had one other point to make about being a Yankee and playing with Jeter. “This is a special time right now,’’ he said with excitement in his voice. “This is a special experience to play with Jeter and the Yankees. When I am an old man I will look back and say, ‘What an experience that was to be on this team.’ Before I die, I think I will remember this time and what a special time this is. That is what I envision what it will be like when I get close to dying.’’

My lord. Contract The Mariners; Ichiro deserved better.

YES!!! Mets win!!! R.A. Dickey gets to 20 wins and is the 6th pitcher in their history to do so! The 1st since Frank Viola in 1990! He solidifies his chances to win the Cy Young with another solid performance!

Mets close out their Citi Field 2012 schedule on a high note!

Congrats to RA, time to get that Cy Young baby!!

and the tigers win.. had it not been for the error it would have been a great play by the first baseman to take it into extras.

oh well, not to big of a deal. White sox just need to take the first game from TB, if they do they have a good chance of taking at least 3 from tampa (a snapped win streak plus being pushed back pretty much to elimination should demoralize tampa) plus the tigers likely won't do better than 3-3 on their last 6 games given how they play on the road.

Secretly, you are Buster Olney aren't you?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Just saw the results of the Mets game. At least there's one positive thing that can come out of this season.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
vmo9m.jpg
this is worse than rocktober
socks down tommy would have given up more than one run there.

zulux21

Secretly, you are Buster Olney aren't you?

hmmmm I am not sure if that is an insult or not >.>: I forget if most people hate Olney or like him lol.

Mostly I am just looking at things rationally, and know that 1.5 games back with 7 left to play isn't impossible to come back from. The way things are going though, I am starting to expect the white sox to tie it back up and force a game 163... and then lose game 163. (this is because it's the way to build and crush my hopes the most again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom