• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X - CG trailer (PC/360/XB1/PS3/PS4, 2015, E3 Debut, Box Art, Info, UE3)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Even their CG trailers have clunky animations.
leuhkikp8aiq.gif

It's funny that people can't tell if it's in game or CGI. It's either amazing in game or shity CGI that looks like gameplay?

Lol Who's Next doh?

Frolow

Banned
Guys, there's absolutely no way that trailer was using in-game assets. Even if they were, it still wouldn't look the same during actual gameplay.

clockpunk

What a good day for announcements - I was already sold on MKX, but if the actual game contains that sort of brutal upclose and personal fighting, coupled with fluid environmental interactions, then I'd be extremely happy.

Wow! Seriously impressive trailer, if that's in-game, we're in for a treat. I shook my head when I saw his name, but Wiz's flow was on point.

Xater

This is in game? No way that makes it onto last gen. Looks incredible. As always I expect 60 fps from them. Also some obvious influences from Injustice in there with the environmental stuff.

TheHall

Fueled by next-gen technology, Mortal Kombat X combines unparalleled, cinematic presentation with dynamic gameplay to create an unprecedented Kombat experience.

I have my hopes up

edit: Beaten like Sub Zero in a MK: X trailer (with the exact same text bolded)

That was a good trailer. It looks much nicer and smoother. I hope it actually plays like that. Consider my interest piqued.
That music was horrible, who decided to put that sort of music in a trailer for MK?
It beats the ever loving shit out of dubstep or electronic stuff. Definitely a mismatch when it comes to fighting game reveals.

LegoArmo

I want the whole game to take place over beats like that. New era for Mortal Kombat. Chainsaw Eminem as an unlockable character.

Not feeling those costume designs, MK9 did it right with remastered classic costumes and similar styles, this just seems to have change just because they can.

Pallad1um

Very nice trailer, but that music ... ugh. Also, that looks way good to be the actual game graphics. Hopefully our doubts will be dissipated soon.

Top Bottom