• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X - CG trailer (PC/360/XB1/PS3/PS4, 2015, E3 Debut, Box Art, Info, UE3)

Papissama

Banned
The trailer was cool but I'm waiting to see the real game in action.

MK X is doing alright at the 9th spot in Favslist's "Favorite Games of E3" aggregate results so far.

Rank your Top 10 favorite games of the show here, guys: http://www.favslist.com/e3
For every 1,000 participants, they choose a gamer to win his/her fav game of the show!

MKX_u0ombd.png

AU Tiger

Looks like it could be cool but I freaking HATED the latest MK game.

Tried playing on pc using an xbox 360 usb controller and couldn't even get past the tutorial. The combos/button presses either have a weird timing or button presses weren't registering or something.

:(

Dereck

I understand that, they might not want to touch old MK characters that no one gave a fuck about, because they were a bit uninspired, and also featured in not so good games, but they could have least, or in the future consider, to use some MK4 characters.

I mean 1 or 2. The two that I'm talking about are Shinnok and Fujin, I would like to see those characters re-introduced into the series.

Bardiche

Not feeling the new characters at all. There is a sharp contrast when they would switch between Sub-Zero vs Scorpion to the new characters.

Hopefully they'll show off some MK4 characters soon.

*Edit* Loved it when Sub-Zero threw his ice clone btw.

Gurrry

Loved the new characters.

There was def a third new hidden one in the trailer at 2:08 and 2:12. Hes blue and has a red sword.... hmmm

ShamTech

Neo Member
Yo watching this trailer with the Wiz Khalifa song is making me play Mortal Kombat again lol. Seriously that trailer was so bad ass.

Naked Lunch

I see Netherealm still havent hired any animators over there. Their animations are ass. Impossible for me to look past and unsee them. Completely destroyed the last MK game (and Injustice) for me - and it looks to be the same for this one.

themkr

Neo Member
I see Netherealm still havent hired any animators over there. Their animations are ass. Impossible for me to look past and unsee them. Completely destroyed the last MK game (and Injustice) for me - and it looks to be the same for this one.
You're so right. Its sad.

mdsfx

Really? I think this looks much better than MK9...

J Range

I understand that, they might not want to touch old MK characters that no one gave a fuck about, because they were a bit uninspired, and also featured in not so good games, but they could have least, or in the future consider, to use some MK4 characters.

I mean 1 or 2. The two that I'm talking about are Shinnok and Fujin, I would like to see those characters re-introduced into the series.

These are the only 2 I would care to see back as well.

Top Bottom