• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X - CG trailer (PC/360/XB1/PS3/PS4, 2015, E3 Debut, Box Art, Info, UE3)

Siegcram

So these two are back ...

Not really a suprise, but I'm curious how the cast is gonna shape up, considering what went down in MK9.

Trailer looks awesome, they really stepped up the gore on the X-Rays.
Reminded me of a certain moment in the latest GoT episode. Yikes.

Oh, and fuck Wiz Khalifa. Who thought his shitty raps were needed in that trailer?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
g7kovpgfauqx7ymmfdur.gif

Mihos

Gold Member
I am officially curious, at least. If this isn't just a CG render, it looks like it would be a nightmare to balance.

Ashtar

See I from the look of the trailer I think it's CG, from the stiff robotic animation makes me think CGI..... Regardless I'll buy it, still need to beat MK9 though

Nice vid. I liked the song until the beat and the rapping kicked in (so, about 20 seconds?). I felt it made the fight seem less intense.

Taker666

I don't see why that shouldn't be in-game.

When it's all said and done it's only two characters,effects and a background.
It's not like they need to have dozens of characters on-screen and a vast play area.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Out of curiosity, why does it seem like there is so much "hype™" for this? Isn't the series not that popular anymore? The anticipation for this title seems bigger than the entire post week 1 player-base for MK9.

CoG

Terrible music, faux prerendered gameplay. I am the biggest MK fan going back to MK2 in the arcade but I'll wait and see when actual gameplay footage is released.

Looks like it's going to take a lot of cues from Injustice with the interactive environments. Really curious how the actual game looks.

KiDdYoNe

FUK FUK FUK DAT XRAY

Shit, tho it's 100% CG, im already hyped. Plus, MK9 was alright graphically, this one is 2015 and let's hope nextgen only.

Once more, that X-Ray was awesome.

Ridley327

Out of curiosity, why does it seem like there is so much "hype™" for this? Isn't the series not that popular anymore? The anticipation for this title seems bigger than the entire post week 1 player-base for MK9.

Regardless of how active online was, MK9 was a huge seller. It's still a really damn popular series.

Majukun

was hoping for some gameplay...i leave disappointed

also,what where they thinking when they choose the song for the trailer?doesn't fit the mortal kombat style at all.

Top Bottom