• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takao

Banned
Siliconera has learnt that Square Enix are developing a Final Fantasy VII remake for PlayStation 4.

The Final Fantasy VII remake will use a more modern art style for Cloud, similar to his appearance in Dissidia Final Fantasy or Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. It is being created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Final Fantasy VII.

(And no, this isn’t the Final Fantasy VII port for PlayStation 4 that was previously announced by Square.)

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/1...-coming-to-playstation-4/#i07LpSeRWLimUWL3.99

lol

Afrocious

01RXcAY.gif

hupla

Well all they have to do is change the code from .psx to .ps4HD so im glad they're finally doing it.
lol

Man

FF7, Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian...

Some people are setting themselves up for dissappointment... ....willingly.

zulux21

this seems unlikely and I won't get my hopes up.
on the flip side I imagine that if this is true we will either find out tomorrow during sony's conference, or tuesday during square enix's conference so the wait won't be long to put this one to bed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I stopped going to Siliconera a long time ago, whilst I'll be happy if this is true, I highly doubt it considering... well it's Siliconera.

Afrocious

If we get a FF7 remake in the Luminous engine, I will go insane.

Though I wont let hype get to me. Never have after all these years.

Jarate

Banned
Imagine an E3 with The Last Guardian, FF7 Remake and Shenmue 3 being announced for ps4

Shit would blow up the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom