• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
leak talk:
I'm happy Hinata got what she wanted. She worked hard, became more confident and not only got the Ndawg to notice her but obviously love her. And now they got 2 massively OP children.

And like I mentioned before, Naruto being hokage is all I really wanted in the end. Everything else is just details.

Welfare

The coloring is amazing. I thought it would be some colored crayon crap, but no, it's really well done.

The forehead poke scan is vomit inducing. The single most unearned moment in the entire fucking manga. Sickening.
Are you Super Chief over on Narutoforums? They just said the same thing.

Krelian91

SasuSaku is so terrible. Sasuke doesn't deserve her.
Sakura should have either ended up with Lee or literally anyone else, considering how Sasuke treated her.

Yado

http://i.imgur.com/ekm94DL.jpg
Narutos kid getting his own miniseries next spring

ibpsF4OTFhUs2U.gif

I'll pass. He already looks annoying as fuck.

Listen kids. IF you want to get the girl in life, treat her like garbage, murder a few people, punch her in the stomach. Then poke her forehead and sex her because you're in.

Frog-fu

Banned
Listen kids. IF you want to get the girl in life, treat her like garbage, murder a few people, punch her in the stomach. Then poke her forehead and sex her because you're in.

Sasuke read that manual on how to use domestic violence as a means of making your woman submit.

Village

Eh to be completly fair, and this is one of the few times I am EVER going to be fair to sakura

1) she is a medical ninja, while its never explicitly said she was trained by like the BEST medical ninja, maybe she knows psychology stuff. Maybe she helped him, and... actually did a thing. Thats free kishimoto, you can insert that explantion anywhere. Thats free.

2) I assume its a time skip. So... things may have been patched up or ... sort of.

Yado

I thought the same when I first saw Naruto. That changed rather quickly.

I still feel the same about Naruto, I don't really care for "goofy" characters. I think it's great that the series gets to continue for the fans but I'm not on board for Naruto 2.0.

NaruHina I'm indifferent too.

But what the absolute fuck?

All of that shit and she STILL goes after his dick, bears his children, AND doesn't even be a ninja?

Good fucking god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom