• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghstwrld

awful

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Yado

I don't care whose spawn it is. She's like a little Bayonetta, but cute. I'm on board for a part 3 if she's the MC.

Wow the art is beautiful. Are we getting the chapter today or what. Ugh gotta go to work soon.

Omg that naruto pic is all I needed to see to be happy, everything else is meaningless <3

Also sasuke looks boss as fuck as a grown up. No wonder sakura can't let go of that d.

Krelian91

YES, I knew it would have ended with
Naruto's son painting the Hokage's faces like in the very first scene of the manga <3

Aside from people who some will be upset about the shipping. These leaks show a world that I wan't to continue seeing. Come on Kishi don't end it. Take a break if you need it but don't end itttttttttttttt.

Namikaze1

Spoilers talk
With Sasuke looking like he is still wandering about, it makes me wonder if the Uchiha girl is really Karin's daughter and Sakura adopted her after Sasuke found it hard to travel with a toddler or something. It's the glasses that makes me think she's Karin's daughter and not Sakura.

Speaking of Karin, where's her new design, Kishi? Are you just gonna throw her aside with the rest of the side characters like Anko and Yamato?

Gotta say...not feeling Sauce/Sakura...

I mean, did Sauce literally beg/cry for sakura's forgiveness for years or something? She at least should get to heal him and then punch him through a few mountains before they rekindle anything I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom