• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarada is going to be so OP.... Oh geez

tumblr_nesqw46fHB1ru3vawo1_1280.jpg

The moment you realize that Sarada is not wearing glasses to correct her eyes but to make them worse. That her glasses are actually seals to dampen her eyes because their too damned powerful at the moment.

Joni

That's exactly what I thought at first, especially when I read the bit with Himawari not even mentioning her father, and then I read the epilogue to confirm whether that was true. Turns out it was, and now I can't unsee it. It's like Aang in the Legend of Korra. You don't want to believe Aang, of all people, would be a neglectful father, but it's evident he was, and now it looks like Naruto might be as well. Perhaps it's a little childish to expect him to be a dedicated Hokage and a great father, but you the manga made me think that's exactly what he would be. Now I'm not so sure.

The miniseries should clear this up hopefully.

Or the inverse, Naruto is always there but it is Bolt who never comes because he is always hungry from more attention from his dad, despite Naruto dividing his attention fairly. She doesn't need Naruto to come because he is always there.

Yeah, I just found this:

We just saw him in the anime. He looks like this:

HMMMMM

Edit: On second thought, there's no way that's possible. Cool idea, though. Third Mizukage is probably my favorite kage design out of any of them.
Wow, after jumping on the wiki I just saw coloured anime shots of pretty much every Kage, that's wonderful! I had no idea.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Older Himawari:

himawari_uzumaki_by_jeffreyacosta-d85ocix.jpg

I always found it hard to believe that Madara and Izuna were the first Uchiha to awaken MS. All those centuries of war and no one got to MS level? Man every Uchiha up until Madara/Izuna must have been scrubs.

And then 4 different people in the modern era obtained MS, bunch a shenanigans I tell ya.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I always found it hard to believe that Madara and Izuna were the first Uchiha to awaken MS. All those centuries of war and no one got to MS level? Man every Uchiha up until Madara/Izuna must have been scrubs.

And then 4 different people in the modern era obtained MS, bunch a shenanigans I tell ya.
Super Saiyan syndrome.

Well, I am pretty sure that it has to be a murder which you do not wish to commit (friend, brother, etc...) so even if they were warring I'd see no reason for an Uchiha to kill someone they love without knowing the truth behind the Mangekyo.

Or perhaps I'm wrong.

I still can't believe they developed Macbooks within a period of ten or so years

Naruto world plays fast and loose with technology

They have computers(only seem to be used for medical purposes)
small portable wireless radio
rain village had power lines and antennae everywhere
modern refirgerators and appliances
satellite television(powered by primitive batteries), normal tvs, and VCRs(that for some reason isn't widespread)

Some weird stuff about the end pairings I hadn't considered despite it being obvious:

Neji is Bolt's uncle

Shikadai is the Fourth Kazekage's grandson

Sarada is the entire future of the Uchiha clan

Hanabi is an aunt

Also, from what we saw of the kids, the new Ino-Shika-Cho trio looked like it could get some serious mileage as an interesting set of characters. Inoshi in particular seemed like a really cool guy - I loved the scene when he was considering ditching his training, and he's apparently bros with Bolt.

I'm sure Sakura and Sasuke will have more than 1 kid.

Himawari is so damn cute.

GtJZDAI.png

Source

yes she is.

Sarada too:
tumblr_nes08xR55P1tec9swo3_r1_500.gif

Sarada is going to be so OP.... Oh geez

tumblr_nesqw46fHB1ru3vawo1_1280.jpg

+ healing techniques form Sakura and strength.

Sounds more like a theory than a fact...

He told Bolt to clean the graffiti off when Bolt only painted from Hashrima's to Kakashi's face

it would be less progressive to start on his Father's face and then go back to the First Hokages face up to the 6ths

Bolt asked Naruto to help clean it off with him, instead Naruto helped him graffiti the last Face

It seems more logical compared to the Naruto being a shitty Dad theories

Erigu

He told Bolt to clean the graffiti off when Bolt only painted from Hashrima's to Kakashi's face
it would be less progressive to start on his Father's face and then go back to the First Hokages face up to the 6ths
I know that's the rationale behind that theory, but I find it quite weak (it's not like painting over those faces out of order would represent a lot more work... the main effort is in climbing up and down that rope, not in moving the rope itself).
Also, if there was a timeskip/ellipsis at some point, Kishimoto sure didn't sell it at all. It all looks like a single short scene. And when they're back on the ground, Konohamaru just yells at the kid, no reaction whatsoever to Naruto/the Hokage actually having just helped him deface the monument.

Erigu

If that was the case Naruto would've left his son up there seeing as he told him to clean it up
Or he changed his mind / calmed down a bit when he realized why the kid was doing that.

Dunno, man. Just seems to me the only actual argument in favor of that theory (i.e. "you'd expect the kid to do all the faces in order") is fairly flimsy.
(And Naruto doesn't strike me as the kind of series that expects you to read between the lines like that...)

Welfare

Bolt could've started with his dad, then when he was done, he probably thought he could do the other faces, too. So he would start at 7, be done, end up at 1, then think about doing all of them.

Or he changed his mind / calmed down a bit when he realized why the kid was doing that.

Dunno, man. Just seems to me the only actual argument in favor of that theory (i.e. "you'd expect the kid to do all the faces in order") is fairly flimsy.
(And Naruto doesn't strike me as the kind of series that expects you to read between the lines like that...)

Bolt could've started with his dad, then when he was done, he probably thought he could do the other faces, too. So he would start at 7, be done, end up at 1, then think about doing all of them.
makes sense

Jesus, are people actually running with that ridiculous Naruto is a bad parent nonsense? It's more then likely Naruto is a fine parent and Bolt just wanted to spend time with his dad the day/week he was really busy.

Anyone with kids will tell you that it's both impossible and unhealthy to be around you kid all the time.

There is also the fact that Bolt has a younger sister. He's not an only child so he couldn't monopolize his parents attention any way. Naruto and Hinata are probably both great parents.

Lol at the Naruhina haters grasping at straws to either hate Naruto's children or his parenting

...relax people

Its funny,

oh look Bolt is still defacing the hokage faces....Naruto must be a horrible dad,
Sasuke is not at home... he must have abandoned his family,
Sakura is cleaning.....must be a housewife

just sit back and enjoy their desperation.

Exactly this, the fact that Naruto helped his son paint over his own face shuts down this neglectful father crap. Busy? Yes. Bad father? No.
I think the worst one that frog mentioned was that naruto is an alcoholic just because he has a bottle on his desk that maybe alcohol, it could be something else, a single bottle so that must mean that naruto abuses alcohol because he hates his family. Like seriously it ridiculous.
and I believe that thing about naruto helping bolt because its narutos kid he would be efficient when it came to pranking and it was a straight rope so he would have to set it up climb down, grafitti, climb up then walk to the next hokage face then do it all over again.
Also I hate people saying that naruto and hinata arent together just cause they didnt interact. Cause with that logic I guess Shikamaru and Temari arent together either.

The bottle in question
eHj2XQ4.png

lol it could be anything.... tea, coffee, soda, beer... come on people these nit pickings should stop

Your ship sank... that doesn't mean that all is hell in Naruto's marriage

Welfare

I think the worst one that frog mentioned was that naruto is an alcoholic just because he has a bottle on his desk that maybe alcohol, it could be something else, a single bottle so that must mean that naruto abuses alcohol because he hates his family. Like seriously it ridiculous.
and I believe that thing about naruto helping bolt because its narutos kid he would be efficient when it came to pranking and it was a straight rope so he would have to set it up climb down, grafitti, climb up then walk to the next hokage face then do it all over again.
Also I hate people saying that naruto and hinata arent together just cause they didnt interact. Cause with that logic I guess Shikamaru and Temari arent together either.

Lol yeah. "How do we know they are married/together?" The things some people say because they're salty.

Naruto can't be a bad parent because of this chapter, he understood why his child is pulling the prank and resolved the issue. It's almost like how Iruka understood Naruto and that changed him. Bolt will act up less because of this if he is like his father.

Fj0823

The bottle in question
eHj2XQ4.png

lol it could be anything.... tea, coffee, soda, beer... come on people these nit pickings should stop

Your ship sank... that doesn't mean that all is hell in Naruto's marriage

Are fans really that desperate? That's just some soda, use logic. If Tsunade, one of the biggest drunktards of this universe was not allowed to drink during Kage work.

You think Shikamaru and Shizune would let Naruto do it because "His marriage is not well"???

This is a new level of grasping...I love this levels of Salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom