• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Should have went to Miami KD.

9ZgSfhN.png

pislit

Noah's contract has to be the single worst in the history of the NBA.

I think it's the other Knicks contract blunder: the Allan Houston contract that became the nickname for the amnesty as Allan Houston rule, and they did not use it on Allan Houston's contract.

Glad that Knicks FO haven't changed much since the turn of the century. LOL.

scoobs

Andrew Wiggins really out here looking like Rudy Gay 2.0.

He's still really young, and his assist/rebound numbers are trending up recently... but ya, I used to be a believer in the kid but its starting to feel like he just doesn't have any interest in being one of the greats. And he's just not consistent enough as a scorer to even hang with Jabari Parker, who is also a superior rebounder and passer.

Looking back at that draft, its Embiid and Parker 1&2, Wiggins 3. Easily.

He's still really young, and his assist/rebound numbers are trending up recently... but ya, I used to be a believer in the kid but its starting to feel like he just doesn't have any interest in being one of the greats. And he's just not consistent enough as a scorer to even hang with Jabari Parker, who is also a superior rebounder and passer.

Looking back at that draft, its Embiid and Parker 1&2, Wiggins 3. Easily.
Big three of Lebron, Kyrie, and Embiid? lawd

Although I guess Bron would've traded Embiid for Love anyways.

Marz

I need the Jazz to get healthy so we can get that 3rd seed and avoid the Warriors if we get out of the first round.

Nice to see Lebron mad as fuck already and throwing everyone but Irving and Love under the bus. Stuff like this really helps to explain his losing record in the Finals.

Misterhbk

Imagine if Lebron still had Waiters....

But how do the Cavs fix their roster issues. They aren't losing these games because these teams are better, save for maybe GS and Spurs, but more because they just have major roster problems. Ty Lue is playing possibly the oldest lineup in the league far too many mins.

Liggins-Korver-Lebron-Jefferson-Frye

Obviously signing a PG to the vet minimum is their best and most likely scenario, but how do they go about getting a big to plug into that second unit? Not sure what assets they have to give up.

Top Bottom