• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Goodbye 2012!)!

DeVeAn

:)

A-ln7BOCAAAnz7G.jpg

Damn USA Club Nintendo. I want this!

Buttons

Usually I post my gaming pick-ups but am too happy not to post this. :D

Biggest purchase ever for me so far, bought my dream car. :D Am so happy. ^_^

mine3vcvc.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Stupid Google! $320 is still a lot though. Hopefully this means we will get a set in the US soon.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt we're going to get anything from Bandai any time soon. Someone else would have to buy the license, as Bandai pulled out of North America.

Those screenshots due indeed look amazing though. I think someone needs to send you the sub files for you to add in when you inevitably rip those discs =p

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt we're going to get anything from Bandai any time soon. Someone else would have to buy the license, as Bandai pulled out of North America.

Those screenshots due indeed look amazing though. I think someone needs to send you the sub files for you to add in when you inevitably rip those discs =p

Pretty much. I've been waiting for the GITS blu-ray sets to hit stateside, sigh. It still runs for $250+: http://www.yesasia.com/us/ghost-in-...c-box-1-blu-ray/1019757238-0-0-0-en/info.html. It has ENG dub but only JPN dub uses Dolby TrueHD, which is unacceptable at $250.

This week here are some things I picked up:
A new pet mouse. Someone abandoned her in the PetSmart parking lot, so she is going to live with my other mice. I'm going to name her Luna because she is looney (ninja mouse...jumps all over the cage, but doesn't bite) and because she is pure black minus the white "belt" around her belly area, so Luna as in Kamen Rider W :p
12+-+3

This month's game haul so far, yeah I have a lot of catching up to do!
xa9MQ.jpg

Bought one of the MMPR jackets at Hot Topic for $25...now I can do a review on theirs versus the real power hoodiez versus tvstoreoline's jackets/hoodies.
B2VJj.jpg

Picking up a $80 32GB vita card and a $4 coffee maker tonight from Best Buy then finishing my Christmas shopping! All I have left is my mom and sister to buy for at least...giftcards!

RkOwnage

This week here are some things I picked up:
A new pet mouse. Someone abandoned her in the PetSmart parking lot, so she is going to live with my other mice. I'm going to name her Luna because she is looney (ninja mouse...jumps all over the cage, but doesn't bite) and because she is pure black minus the white "belt" around her belly area, so Luna as in Kamen Rider W :p

This month's game haul so far, yeah I have a lot of catching up to do!

Bought one of the MMPR jackets at Hot Topic for $25...now I can do a review on theirs versus the real power hoodiez versus tvstoreoline's jackets/hoodies.

Picking up a $80 32GB vita card and a $4 coffee maker tonight from Best Buy then finishing my Christmas shopping! All I have left is my mom and sister to buy for at least...giftcards!

You won me over not only with the MMPR jacket but the Falcons jersey in the background. Who dat be?

Yep, we're best buds now. I've got a Home, throwback and visitor Matt Ryan jersey, as well as a home Gonzalez, Jones and Turner jersey...just need a playoff win now :)

I'm going to the game tomorrow night in Detroit..my first NFL game super stoked for it!! Go Falcons!!

Sippin

Google Nexus 7

IMAG1418_zpsb6d505e2.jpg

Sony Vaio VPCL22Z1E

vaioF1-1_zpsee67a740.jpg

2.2GHz Intel Core i7-2670QM
Windows 8 Pro
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB, 7,200rpm HDD
24in (1920x1080) glossy 3D touchscreen
nVidia GeForce GT540M with 1GB VRAM (scored 116fps in Fear at 'Maximum' detail)
2x USB 3.0
3x USB 2.0
HDMI
DVD/BD combo
802.11b/g/n
gigabit ethernet
Bluetooth
SD/SDHC/SDXC/MS Duo card reader
Kensington lock
webcam
wireless keyboard & mouse
stereo speakers
headphone jack
mic input
power consumption: 87W (idle), 135W (under load)
608x168x429mm
12kg

bluray_zps0ccdcd33.jpg

I like how I didn't buy a single game and already my gamescreen is full of shit :lol. Thank you based PS+ and crossbuy. Vita was 189€ so that was pretty cheap. 16 gb memory card to go with it was 49€. Expensive but there is just so much stuff I have to get in there so it was absolute min capacity for me.

FFXIII-2 ''nordic edition'' (the hell?) was 14 € so high time I give this a spin too (PS3 version ;3 ).

So goodies this month

Nexus 7
Astro 150 Wireless Surround Sound Headset
Roku 2 XD
SF Legends
MMO 7 mouse
Piperoid papercraft thingy
Buncha crap from SF25th anniversary tournament I got from Capcom

9hchE.jpg

0VKeol.jpg

Et5jCl.jpg
5ikX3l.jpg

FStop7

Banned
Super Japan Unlimited Pickup Edition December Max

999, P4 Golden, P4 Arena, P4 Design Works, The Last Story

injJBW5ZnzKlH.JPG

All I'm missing is Xenoblade and VLR.

Soo good!

A friend of mine just bought two pairs for himself. I was thinking about picking one up for myself, but I'm holding out for a bit (get some other shoes I've been eyeing)...

After missing out on space jams last time (didn't know they were being released until it was too late) I figured I'd try and get a pair of these. Got to the store 3 hours after opening and they had my size left, was quite surprised.

cj_iwakura

YweUM.jpg

0OCZ9.jpg

Lain Blu Ray, Evangelion Platinum(I have 13 VHSes to be rid of), and Spec Ops: The Line, since I've heard it's amazing.

Chorazin

YweUM.jpg

0OCZ9.jpg

Lain Blu Ray, Evangelion Platinum(I have 13 VHSes to be rid of), and Spec Ops: The Line, since I've heard it's amazing.

Holy shit, I had no idea Lain came out on bluray! I have the old Pioneer DVD set, but getting this would be awesome if they did a good job with the HD transfer. So, did they?

Top Bottom