• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Goodbye 2012!)!

yamo

12+-+3

Green laser pet cage, where can I get one?

LadyRiven

Best haul of the year for me. Should be too for £500.

nIJBC.jpg
qS8lL.jpg
V2F0y.jpg
g0iZL.jpg
vKnzp.jpg
0I3NY.jpg
1QqlK.jpg

Can't forget this beauty.

123244.jpg

My favourite:

ywTqu.jpg

No prizes for guessing what I'm watching when everyone goes to bed.

Complete collection:

123253.jpg

There is much more, I'll post it later. Knackered now after all that photography.

That is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the pics!

Part of the christmas presents i bought for my girlfriend: 2 tickets for dispatch in Munich and a framed illustration. (sry for crappy phone pic)

IMAG0172.jpg

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Awww yeeeah. Left my checkout page open all night and woke up and tried it and it processed the order!

7hL6z.png

No keys until mid-January, but oh well. I'm more excited about the fact that I managed to get the bundle than the games themselves.

Actually no. Waited for a good deal, but had been shopping around for one. Was kind of joking with the first post :p

Oh. You seemed afraid and normally I have that same fear when I impulse buy a handheld. I've almost done it a few times on the Vita.

It's here. AND I'm pretty sure I'm going to beat that other dude. Excuse the weird "overall" pic, I'm at my parents and their table is way taller than mine:

Y35PE.jpg

uP0Lo.jpg

HJ2Zm.jpg

Z8FLo.jpg

0uBSN.jpg

6i1P0.jpg

Sagitario

iPhone. It is really the screen. 3DS does a fantastic job displaying GB and GBC and GG games. Amazing emulation across the board and games look way better than they ever did.

WOW! The picture is so clear, I can't believe it's from an iPhone. Is there a macro mode or something?
And yes, absolutely great emulation :D

Yes Boss!

WOW! The picture is so clear, I can't believe it's from an iPhone. Is there a macro mode or something?
And yes, absolutely great emulation :D

No macro but you can get about three inches to something before you lose focus....just tap the screen on the point you want it to focus on. I'm no photographer by any stretch but you can get great close-up images out of the iPhone if you use a single light bulb and spend a minute to think.

Top Bottom