• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E3 2014 Summary Thread

I've already told everyone in the office that I will be indisposed with my door closed all day

Let's get this party started

Thanks as always Amir0x

vypek

Can anyone tell me where/how I can watch E3 press conferences on my phone? I havent tried before but I want to listen to it at work. Whats the best way to do this, if possible?

For the first tie in a while.... I am not that hyped for E3. I am just no feeling anything so far really. I hope te conferences change that.

Raven77

How many big, unexpected reveals do you guys think are even left?

It seems like almost everything that could have been a surprise has leaked already.

Haunted

ekdbdedqwhitih2fof44.jpg
just a pair of happy millionaires

TLG threads are rapidly starting to deflate my hype... though I am still looking forward to seeing The Order, Driveclub, MGSV, Far Cry 4, Sunset Overdrive, & Forza Horizon 2.

hepburn3d

Seeing the "Excitement Threads" being locked is increasing my excitement. ModBot is gonna need a red bull. It's like watching cracks form in the ice. First it's the odd thread, then it's 3 or 4 OMG! threads, the odd one locked, the odd one juniored by Bish. Then, without warning

Error-403.png

Amir0x

Banned
If you look on the last page, I said the big summary for today wouldn't be finished til around 5:30PM(EST), since I just got off work at 4:00PM(EST).

I'm gathering the data now, it'll be updated soon :)

Amir0x

Banned
Ok, massive update relatively polished up now. Please, there's an exhaustive amount of information - so share anything I've missed!

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
As someone with no internet access outside of my 600mb monthly phone data, this thread is a godsend. I really don't mind not seeing vids anymore, the less I see, the more a game will surprise me upon purchase.

Thanks Amir0x for compiling this and to everyone else, sites or otherwise for all your work.

KJRS_1993

I'd say Ubisoft had my favourite conference.
Then Microsoft had a good showing also, second place.
Sony's conference bored my balls off. Destiny doesn't look good at all to me.
EA's was diabolical.

dorkimoe

I just realized how many games are remakes and hd ports. People seem too ok with this and it's disappointing for someone who doesn't play games twice.

Most of the new stuff was incredible, but there was more remakes than new games that looked good

Also gaf stayed up a ton more this year. Bravo on the reaction threads too

Benslammin

Neo Member
That was disappointing. Nothing wanted me to buy a new console yet. Nothing.

Its actually kind of depressing how bad everyone was, maybe Nintendo might swoop me away.

Amir0x

Banned
ok i updated as much as i could, but I'm about to collapse to sleep now. Gotta get up early for work.

If I missed anything, leave it in this thread and I'll try to update it before I leave for work in the morning.

NEXT major update will be at 5:30PM(EST) again, so the Nintendo conference news will be here then

Filaipus

Banned
Really nice.

When they say "Debut exclusively on PS4" does that mean it is an exclusive or just a timed? Sony said that so much, I was confused.

Amir0x

Banned
Really nice.

When they say "Debut exclusively on PS4" does that mean it is an exclusive or just a timed? Sony said that so much, I was confused.

When they phrase it that way, it almost certainly means a timed exclusivity period but it will be coming to other platforms such as PC or Xbox One

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Strangely underwhelming. I think the high quantity of remaster ports is what has me kind of pissed off. C'mon 3rd parties and Nintendo. Show something worthwhile.

Top Bottom