• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

ultron87

Before I say a preference, what kind of player count are we looking at for these things? I don't think I have it in me to be in another huge game.

Sorian

Banned
Before I say a preference, what kind of player count are we looking at for these things? I don't think I have it in me to be in another huge game.

Oh, that's probably a good thing to have in the OP isn't it?

Phoenix Wright is 21 players.

Coppanuva

Volcano was like 170 pages of discussion between the dead and alive. At 30 posts per page, thats over 5K posts. Even FF mafia is small compared to that.

Hey man... it was 200 if you count the Scum chat too (which may have been a lot of me just liveblogging the game).

FluxWaveZ

I've been putting a lot of thought and time into the 5.5 Battle Royale themed game. Looking forward to seeing how that turns out.

RetroMG

I just had a funny thought:

Crab should have Royal set up his vote counter on this thread, and have each of us VOTE: <GAME> for each game so no one has to count it all out.

cabot

If it starts after 31/01/16 I'm in. Haven't had any time lately to follow mafia lately. Did roy get brutally murdered?

He did not, but I was framed. You'd have loved it.

I fully expect roles to have a minimum post limit of 10 posts per 24-hours. Even during night.

Actually, commas are often prefered, exclamation marks are a scumtell,

Commanuva and I are most definitely on the comma love boat.

Burbeting

Banned

Love boat is biggest with 30 Players. It's 30 so that there can be enough pairs (15 in this case).

Ty4on

Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): Phoenix Wright, Love Boat, any
Time-zone: CET (UTC+1 in winter, +2 in summer)

Gorlak

Banned
Pronoun: m
Preferred game(s): Love Boat
Time-zone: GMT+1

---
I've already send a message to Miracle, because I want him to take part in this season again :)

Pronoun: [m]
Preferred game: Danny Phantom > Princess > Anything else
Timezone: CET (GMT+1)

Crab should have Royal set up his vote counter on this thread, and have each of us VOTE: <GAME> for each game so no one has to count it all out.

This would work.

roytheone

If it starts after 31/01/16 I'm in. Haven't had any time lately to follow mafia lately. Did roy get brutally murdered?

Ha, you would have HATED Volcano island, since I was night kill immune there and basically the whole game revolved around my role :)

kingkitty

You will be my love partner and you will enjoy it, kitty.

50/50 chance spooning if you play your cards right.

if the boat sinks, i hope we can reenact the ending of Titanic

i'll be the one on the floating bookcase, you'll be the one freezing to death in the ocean

If that's a funny thought, I wonder what happens when you have a smart thought

cabot

if the boat sinks, i hope we can reenact the ending of Titanic

i'll be the one on the floating bookcase, you'll be the one freezing to death in the ocean

The debate of 'it could've supported cabot as well' will haunt this community for years.

Karu

Pronoun: M
Preferred: Love Boat, alt: Disney Princesses
Timezone: somewhere sometime in europe

To all newcomers interested: I joined in S4 and it's great. Don't hesitate!

Sorian

Banned
I know I'm a tad ahead ahead of things (this post also serves as a bump anyway) but once we get the early adopters in, if someone wants to compile a list of people from seasons past to PM them and let them know a new thread is up. You can feel free to send me a chunk of that list and I'll help getting them sent out.

Coppanuva

I know I'm a tad ahead ahead of things (this post also serves as a bump anyway) but once we get the early adopters in, if someone wants to compile a list of people from seasons past to PM them and let them know a new thread is up. You can feel free to send me a chunk of that list and I'll help getting them sent out.

I can help with this too if needed.

Sawneeks

Banned
Volcano was like 170 pages of discussion between the dead and alive. At 30 posts per page, thats over 5K posts. Even FF mafia is small compared to that.

I await the day that we have a game that goes over 200 pages total across all boards.

Would be very cool if spectators could vote for games too!

Yes! I want to help pick the games that will drive everyone insane while we watch from the sidelines. >:)

Throw me in this group as well! Just give me a list of names and I can start sending out some PMs.

Sorian

Banned
I await the day that we have a game that goes over 200 pages total across all boards.

Yes! I want to help pick the games that will drive everyone insane while we watch from the sidelines. >:)

Throw me in this group as well! Just give me a list of names and I can start sending out some PMs.

If Phoenix Wright isn't over 200 pages on the first day, I'm just going to mod kill everyone.

*setting the bar low*

Also, yeah, I think any of our members who are around a lot should still vote as well. Sure, you can't play this season but everyone is still just as involved and can make educated votes towards what will be most fun for old and new players alike.

Top Bottom