• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

Campaign:

Gameplay Footage:
Campaign Mission 2 gameplay (MoreConsole)
Let's Play Halo 5: Guardians' Campaign - Kinda Funny Plays
Halo 5 Guardians Cinematic | BLUE TEAM Intro Cutscene
HALO 5 Gameplay | ENEMY LINES Campaign Gameplay (readyuplive)
Blue Team Mission (normalmode)
Enemy Lines Mission (normalmode)
Skulls List (normalmode)
Halo 5 Guardians - Campaign Gameplay Enemy Lines Part1 Xbox One Exclusive (Xboxygen)
Halo 5 Guardians - Campaign Gameplay Enemy Lines Part2 Xbox One Exclusive (Xboxygen)
Blue Team Mission (Xboxygen)
IGN Preview
Campaign Preview (Machinima)
Black Eye Skull Location Blue Team Mission
Halo 5: Guardians Campaign Gameplay (15 minutes) - Master Chief + Locke

Articles:
Xboxygen (French)
Gameinformer
Eurogamer
Polygon
Engadget
AR12gaming
Gamesradar
Gamespot
4Gamers (Dutch)

Arena Multiplayer:

Gameplay Footage:
HALO 5 Gameplay | COLISEUM CTF (readyuplive)
HALO 5 Gameplay | THE RIG Arena (readyuplive)
HALO 5 Gameplay | Breakout ALTITUDE (readyuplive)
Halo 5 Arena Multiplayer Commentary: CTF on Fathom (IGN)
Halo 5 Guardians - Arena Gameplay 1 Breakout on Trident Xbox One (Xboxygen)
Halo 5 Guardians - Arena Gameplay 2 Slayer on Coliseum (Xboxygen)
Halo 5 Guardians - Arena Gameplay 3 CTF on Coliseum (Xboxygen)
Halo 5 Multiplayer Gameplay: Team Strongholds (Empire) (Polygon)
HALO 5 Gameplay | Breakout GAMBOL | (readyuplive)
Halo 5 Guardians Multiplayer Customizzation and Spartan Rank Packs opening! (17K Group)
Halo 5 Guardians - Fathom Multiplayer Gameplay (17k Group)
Halo 5: Guardians Arena - Team Slayer on The Rig (Podtacular)

Articles:
Breakout mode revamped (Gameinformer)

Warzone Multiplayer

Gameplay Footage:
Halo 5: Guardians Warzone - Raid on Apex 7 1 (Podtacular)
Halo 5: Guardians Warzone - Raid on Apex 7 2 (Podtacular)
Halo 5: Guardians Warzone - Escape from A.R.C. (Podtacular)
Halo 5 Guardians Warzone Gameplay Raid on Apex 7 (Xboxygen)
Halo 5 WARZONE Gameplay w/ Reactions :: Rampage + NEW sniper
HALO 5 Gameplay | RAID ON APEX 7 | (readyuplive)

I will Update this post with more through the day.

Bsigg12

I need this

zqAvZmd.jpg

KiboSenshi

Neo Member
Just like with every other Halo release, its hard to contain my excitement. October 27th couldn't come fast enough. Glad it will feel bad to kill grunts again

It's way tamer, but the Halo fan in me went way crazier seeing the Blue team intro vs Osiris. Osiris was great, but..that was my Halo right there.

Campaign looks really nice and finally some gameplay of that promised "big scale" stuff.

Some stuff of this should have been the E3 showing.

The kinda funny video looked great, but I'm really not liking the ai companions. It seems like they sit around doing nothing until you go down at which point the enemies forget about you and allow a companion to heal you.

It seems like this is going to make the campaign really easy if you can just get revived by one of 3 co panions at any time..

343 makes what looks like a great halo game and puts it on training wheels.

KiboSenshi

Neo Member
Voice actors sound great. Does Kelly have an accent? Really surprised me but I guess this is the first time we've heard her talk. Each voice fits their character, especially Fred's.

Kalentan

I really like how they had Fred mention the whole 'going on a lot of missions'. Since that was the plot point at the end of the 3 issue arc "72-Hours Later" from Halo: Escalation.

Voice actors sound great. Does Kelly have an accent? Really surprised me but I guess this is the first time we've heard her talk. Each voice fits their character, especially Fred's.

Yeah. We heard Linda and Fred's in Halo 2 Anniversary Terminals but this is the first time we've heard Kelly speaking.

Bsigg12

Yea. I can't remember exactly where but I believe Kelly is supposed to have a South African accent. Someone who remembers will correct me.

Did they ever fix MCC I haven't touched it since January?

Apparently it's very playable since the last big update.

I'm going to probably buy Halo 5 close to release, but part of me hopes that they release splitscreen in an update.

Man, that would be amazing and surprising.

Kalentan

That makes sense.

As for the MCC comment, just ignore him and move on. No need to derail the thread with MCC talk.

Yup. Though I will admit the British part did take me by surprise. Not sure why, but I always imagined she would have a southern accent. Then again her last name is Shaddock which a quick google search reveals to be English.

all the industrial stuff is just that blue team mission, the other missions we've seen are pretty different

Isn't it all from the same level?

Outside the E3 demo, I'm pretty sure we've mainly been just seeing the same 2 missions over and over. Blue Team and the Osiris Sangheilios mission.

Detective

Everything looks great so far. Great job 343i.

One thing I have noticed. Its looks way to easy. And empty.

levels are big with great design. Needs more enemies and alot more harder. Like epic Legendary. since this will always plays with coap.

Top Bottom