• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 info dump

Stinkles are we gonna need extra pants for tonight's HuntTheTruth finale?

Oh shit, when does that drop?

your in depth market research focus groups are dumb
SnCcn5m.gif

Raide

If it's even remotely similar to a Battlefield Conquest game type I'd be down with that. I am glad they are keeping the 4v4 stuff even though.

I think there should be the classic and awesome Halo modes that people want. The 4v4 balanced has t be there, the CTF has to be there, alongside variations like SWAT, KotH etc but I honestly believe Halo needs to add something more. I will be disappointed if it is not the epic Battlefield style combat that many people want.

Oh, and make Forge awesome...Thanks!

The grenade launcher is easily the best gun in any Halo.

ProPipe?

Reach beta = amazing weapon felt good to kill with

Reach final = had no splash damage power, was more anti-vehicle then a real combat weapon.

It had an unrequired nerf and I am still upset about it, but then bungie also did a poor job with the plasma weapons in reach, they were all too weak.

Overdoziz

Banned
ProPipe?

Reach beta = amazing weapon felt good to kill with

Reach final = had no splash damage power, was more anti-vehicle then a real combat weapon.

It had an unrequired nerf and I am still upset about it, but then bungie also did a poor job with the plasma weapons in reach, they were all too weak.
I definitely wouldn't mind if it did more damage, but it was still amazing in 4v4 matches. Getting kills with it was so satisfying.

Top Bottom