• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 multiplayer video from PAX 2015.

3 Prime Ministers means 3pm but is their another message? Those are Prime Ministers that served whilst the country was at war . . .

Two are largely hated and one pretty much revered, so are we going to be starting an illegal war or smoke a cigar on the battlefield?

Probably just means 3pm tomorrow, right lol

Madness

I'll always go back to MCC. I bought it digitally, so reinstalling it in the future is less than ideal. If I were you, I'd be looking for a nice sized external...

I don't want to spend any more money on this console. Maybe later I might look into it near end of gen or something. But I'd rather just uninstall and go through hassle of reinstalling. With discs, only the patches and updates/expansions will cost me Internet data. I think personally, even though I don't touch MCC, I'll probably get rid of all those free games I never even really played first.

Man i miss the bungie vidocs

I don't. I mean 343 has done a solid job 'carrying the mantle' forward. Their sprint series and the vidocs we've seen so far are as good if not better than what Bungie used to do.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
28 Minutes.

holy-shit-gif.gif

Vico

Isn't Fear the Walking Dead on in 22minutes?

What if the ad is shown there, just like during Walking Dead back in march or something.

Glass

Wait what. I thought Frankie was teasing the tease from earlier.

Is Halo 5 getting back with The Walking Dead again?

Isn't Fear the Walking Dead on in 22minutes?

What if the ad is shown there, just like during Walking Dead back in march or something.

I'm guessing??? The other trailers were also shown during Walking Dead.
Or is this a ViDoc that is 28 min long?

Ein Bear

As a Halo fan why would you ever want to delete MCC man.

I come back every now and then. Its going to live in my Xbox until we get next Xbox lol

Speaking of MCC, I vaguely recall Frankie hinting that they might integrate Halo 5 into it upon release. Has there been any word on that? It'd be pretty cool.

Jawmuncher

Still not feeling spartan locke. I really just think it's the Armor color. He just doesn't look badass in blue. He really needed a two tone suit.

Listen up Sprinkles. We are in a delicate time for gaming. You can't go around exciting the masses with pictures of prime ministers and helmet slow mos. If you underwhelm in 28 minutes, we'll take the ball and go home. Then we'll trash you on the forums. Ok? I love you, but for real. Watch yourself or deliver.

If its hunt the truth, I hope it isn't the new time for it. It neatly came at 11pm in the UK last time, its now 1am.

Whatever it is though, exciting!

Listen up Sprinkles. We are in a delicate time for gaming. You can't go around exciting the masses with pictures of prime ministers and helmet slow mos. If you underwhelm in 28 minutes, we'll take the ball and go home. Then we'll trash you on the forums. Ok? I love you, but for real. Watch yourself or deliver.

I almost spit out my drink you butt

etta

my hard graphic balls
9d1.jpg

Bessy67

So is the capitalization in TOmorrow intentional or just a typo? And if it was intentional is it a clue or just a red herring? You're killing us Stinkles.

Top Bottom