• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition for Europe

jj70

Neo Member
News about that certificate: I discovered the certificate Nintendo wants to send to you is also gifted to you by Gamestop Italy if you reserved a new 3ds (xl or not) at their store and it is handed off when you phisically buy it. So now I'm going to have two of this certificate - double lol

thechemist

I cannot find anyone selling screen protectors (UK) here even though the console is out now...

Seems like the ambassador edition with be a solid investment for anyone who wants to sell down the line, theres currently one going for £306 and counting on ebay UK.

Ashler

Is this certificate regarding the Ambassador 3DS? I seem to have missed this conversation.
I received no information regarding this.

jj70

Neo Member
Is this certificate regarding the Ambassador 3DS? I seem to have missed this conversation.
I received no information regarding this.

It seems so and in addition, if you reserved a New Nintendo 3ds from Gamestop Italy, they will give you one when you buy the console (it's the gift that it's cited in their site).

So....it's been two weeks since I sent it in to the repair center in Germany. Release date tomorrow. Damnit Nintendo...
Anyone got any experiences how long it takes for Nintendo to replace hardware?

It's been nearly 3 weeks since I sent back mine...
They said that Nintendo Europe will send me a whole new Ambassador pack, but they don't know when...

TheMoon

The certificate thing sounds like an Italian thing only.

Yea. I find it weird how there are so many different practices within NOE. Brits get a free Skull Kid figurine on top ... Italians get that certificate. The rest of EU gets nothing?

So it took a month, but I finally got a replacement unit for my new 3DS ambassador !
This one has no issues ! I can finally enjoy this great device !

Craft

My top screen has scratches on the right hand side from the bottom screen, must have happened when it was in my bag, perhaps the weight of my laptop was on it for an extended period of time. Anybody else had this problem?

Top Bottom