• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sony Japan Studio TGS event listed later for today (Show floor recap)

RalchAC

tumblr_n6yrd9uUnQ1r494u0o5_500.gif

I'm ready for this
and Vita enthusiast tears

I'll add fuel to that fire. Or salt. Who knows.

Vita fans have already been hitting up Toyama and Kitao's twitter accounts to criticize them for moving it away from the Vita even though there's no proof that they've done that.

Well, being vocal and complaining might be a good thing since they are proving there is some interest. If it's just the same person sending 1000 tweets... Not so much.

Imouto

Banned
"“An emergency guerilla broadcast from Makuhari Messe (convention centre where I presume the TGS is being held)! We’ll be introducing a PS4 and PS Vita title (or PS4 and PS Vita titles) that we’ll be showcasing on the show floor. Don’t miss it!”"

Via Gematsu

Now nothing can stop this train.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Anyone come across a problem where FireFox won't load the Nico Live pages (nicovideo.jp loads fine) but another browser (Google Chrome) loads it fine? Any solution?

shuraiya

This really has been the best TGS in years. Don't know what will be happening in just over 3 hours, but I'm not missing it.

Xenus

Unfortunatelly I don't think I can stay up to 6am after getting up today at 8:30 on less then 4 hours of sleep. I'm getting old :(

ShadiWulf

Betting on Gravity Rush HD and Gravity Rush 2, but sure. If we all expect everything than we won't be disappointed if only one thing happens :)

That would be a wonderful outcome in my opinion, although I'd be happy with just Gravity Rush 2, too :)

Just as I was going to head to bed too! Long night, but hopefully it's worth it.

Betting on Gravity Rush HD and Gravity Rush 2, but sure. If we all expect everything than we won't be disappointed if only one thing happens :)
Realistically, I'm thinking the same thing. GR HD and/or GR2. My heart says to believe in TLG though. I've been waiting for this game since like middle school days.

zeromcd73

Realistically, I'm thinking the same thing. GR HD and/or GR2. My heart says to believe in TLG though. I've been waiting for this game since like middle school days.
Posted last night, but if you haven't seen it:
Q: What about The Last Guardian?
Yoshida: Development is going extremely well... I wonder if I said too much (laughs). The staff is continuously working very hard on the title, so please look forward to it.
From yesterdays Famitsu interview with Yoshida.

Salex_

It's already 3 in the morning...and I'm about to stay up just to see everything in real-time lol.

Post-TGS will be crazy if FFXV and TLG happens to be "re-introduced" at the same event. I can already foreshadow the swarm of recap threads.

sn00zer

Im guessing its not TLG especially since the game will be on the floor...also TLG announcement would be made on worldwide streams, not when most of US is asleep....
GR2 seems very likely and Im very excited if that ends up being the case

televator

Maybe I'll just go to sleep while the rest of you hopeful Guardian chumps shed tears of disappointment, and then, like clock work, you build up hype for next E3 or whatever it is you guys do out of obsession for vaporware.

zeromcd73

image.png

Show me the interview link.
Choke on it:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201409/19061818.html

――もうひとつ、最後に、しつこいですがこれだけ! 『人喰いの大鷲トリコ』については……?
吉田 絶好調で開発しています。……ちょっと言い過ぎかな(笑)。引き続き粘り強く開発を続けていますので、ご期待ください。

When asked if we'd see it, he replied "I don't think so, Sorry." Things could have changed between then and now. Maybe they got a build ready. It's highly unlikely, but not impossible.

That makes sense. After everything that has happened I'm sure he wouldn't want to say for sure until he was incredibly positive it would be there.
Hmm...I think I will set my alarm to watch this live.
If I'm being completely honest, I'm kind of blinded by how much I want to see this game. Realistically I expect Gravity Rush. But, like I said, TLG is unlikely, but not impossible.

Top Bottom