• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sony Japan Studio TGS event listed later for today (Show floor recap)

The God

When asked if we'd see it, he replied "I don't think so, Sorry." Things could have changed between then and now. Maybe they got a build ready. It's highly unlikely, but not impossible.

If I'm being completely honest, I'm kind of blinded by how much I want to see this game. Realistically I expect Gravity Rush. But, like I said, TLG is unlikely, but not impossible.

This is for a PS4 and Vita game though, right? I can't see them porting TLG.

GR is not a great game, but holy hell is it a fantastic base for a truly excellent game....bring on GR2

I think the lack of content is the main culprit here. But as far as gameplay concerned, it is unique take on the 3rd person beat em' up. All it needs is a variety of enemies and a more tight control scheme.

Ok, I'll dip : Gravity Rush 2 for Vita. It makes sense to unveil it there, and it would put Vita back at the forefront, if only for a short period of time. The PS4 has had enough exposure, imo...

sn00zer

For those that havent played Gravity Rush....this is why people are excited for GR2
BqTKqCICcAElYZA.jpg
BqTK3IGCcAAx5Ti.jpg:large
BqTKuyHCMAAbpj0.jpg:large

Foffy

Banned
its the truth

hype trains must be abolished

for too long have they create false hope

for too long have they ended in suffering

we must bring hope and revolution for future gaffers

Desire creates suffering.

Assume all games are canceled.

Every release is a legit surprise.

This is how hope and happiness thrive.

Oh man, not again. I keep trying to move away from the damn game and you guys keep pulling me back in.

WTF yosp, if TLG gets revealed at TGS 2014 eventhough he explicitly denied it beforehand, he'll be crowned the king of Trolls two years in a row. Damn, but it'd be glorious!

It was a unique game with an amazing art style/interesting mechanics.
It had issues, but I think the PS4 can fix many of them (load times were awful) and a second go at a good idea always ends better.
If anything, it has enough power to add some life to the city.
It has one of the best OSTs I've ever listened to in a game. Would fit perfectly in a Ghibli movie. Actually Gravity Rush in general gives me huge Ghibli vibes.
True that. Major Ghibli vibes, and it was glorious.

Some Nobody

Not taking any chances. WIll be sleep. GAF will still be talking about any possible new reveals when I wake up tomorrow, so meh.

Tratorn

Seriously? It's a Japanese stream, so Nico is significantly more relevant than those two combined.

Yes, japanese stream. That was exactly what I was talking about. If there would be announcements that're also big for the west, they probably would (also) stream it on twitch. At least they did so in the past. I'd like to be wrong, of course.

I honestly would not be surprised if The Last Guardian was announced for PS4 and it was coming Holiday 2014. Lol, jk, no seriously I would not be surprised.

Does anyone know how to watch NicoNico streams? Seriously I have looked all over the site on how to watch them but there isn't a video player.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Pleasure Quarter is the best!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxIC6Vu1ee0
^^Thanks :D
God Composer Kohei Tanaka.
I should just play all the games he's composed (the good ones preferable) since I already love his work in One Piece to death. Wait... is Time and Eternity that absolutely dreadfully horrible game? Resonance of Fate is that cult classic right? I'll go pick that up.

Kohei Tanaka is the composer of One Piece.

sublimit

Banned
TLG would have been the perfect reveal to close this resurrected TGS but i think it's too good to be true. Also Yoshida has said TLG will not show up.

Although it can show up with a different name???OMG HYPE!!! :D

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
This reminds me of Famitsu Scoop Weeks except condensed into a few days, happening every few hours :p

Top Bottom