• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New The Witcher 3 Gameplay

johntown

Banned
I cannot wait for this game!!

Compression makes it hard to see the true beauty. I am assuming this is for PC?

jem0208

There's something weird about his sprinting animation...

Hah, a second late. Yeah the animations could definitely do with some work.

Other than that the graphics look pretty fantastic.

cCPh3fg.gif

in before the DOWNGRADE stupidness

*edit: thats XB1 gameplay...DAMN

lefantome

Wow, and this XBONE footage? Looks pretty fucking good.

indeed, I hope this is the xb1 version.
I was very worried about this game on console after the pc requirements.

btw: the games has never been a next gen technical showcase, it has been a great looking game though.

psychotron

So much pop in. Huge sections of trees in the distance, and even up close foliage. If it's a trade off to get a steady frame rate, then I guess I'll take it.

Jonboy

Xbone version? Noticing quite a bit of pop-in.

Can't wait for the game though. Pretty sure it's going to be awesome.

Exentryk

The part where Geralt takes down those airborne enemies, and then dives into the sea, and then those enemies dive in as well to attack, was just amazing.

Also, the music is very atmospheric, and helps immensely with immersion. Relaxing music while exploring, and changes dynamically when battles start.

Can't get enough of these trailers. SoGood.jpg. Will buy for PS4.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Looks great.

Downgraded, but great.

Need to see PS4/XBO footage before I'm impressed though.

Dennis

Banned
The voice acting is great. Has that Euro-jank feel to it telling us this is going to be a great ERPG.

That is right, I am coining the term "ERPG". European RPG. You know it will be hardcore.

Save us from the overproduced slick "pro" VO of AAA titles.

Lunar15

Console version looks pretty decent

This is most likely PC, given some of the fur stuff going on. Could be wrong though!

While I'd say it doesn't match what we've seen in the past, I love how the knee-jerk reaction from some people is that it automatically looks bad now. It still looks great, and it's ok to say that while still saying it doesn't look like original footage.

The voice acting is great. Has that Euro-jank feel to it telling us this is going to be a great ERPG. Save us from the overproduced slick "pro" VO of AAA titles.

Wat. This is kind of a weird argument. It's good because it's bad! Unless you're being sarcastic and I can't tell.

Top Bottom