• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New trailer and Info on GT Sports coming in May 19

Damn, this slow trickle of second-hand information and potato pictures is giving me serious GT5 lead-up nostalgia. Let's hope the end-result (i.e. GT Sport itself) doesn't give flashbacks as well...

I hope we get a GTS discussion thread. GT5's was a rollercoaster.

Mascot

lmao. Its a bit higher than that. It can feel weird, as you sort have to imagine where the wheels are.

Kinda more like this then..?

20150904-ACME-skateboard-competition-Holly-Kellum-5569-676x450.jpg

Maybe I'm thinking of Forza's bumper cam. One of them's really low, anyhoo.

Falchion

I like that more minimalistic HUD but I don't like how everything is in the center of the screen. Hopefully we can move it to the sides where it isn't cluttering line of sight most of the time.

bombshell

PC for NMS, and Horizon is too far, maybe i am going to sell my PS4 and see what happens with the PS4K, But GT is one of my favorite series of all time, The Forza series is making amazing improvement on their driving physics and graphics, also 3 games from Turn 10 and 0 from Polyphony, i just want to see what Polyphony made with all that time they had.

It's 1 game from Turn 10 since Polyphony's latest.

AndyD

aka andydumi
the hud looks a lot cleaner and more modest. i like it.

they moved the timer to the bottom of the screen, and the track map placement makes more sense as well.

it's so refreshing to see a small 1 instead of a giant 1/16 or whatever in the corner.

I agree with all this. So nice and refreshing.

Cool, that goes in my "Things I never expected to read on GAF" book.

Haha I've been playing for almost 24 years, started at the age of 15. Played numerous times for county and reached the national finals quite a bit, so come the summer my calendar is pretty much bowls 7 days a week.

thelastword

Banned
Can't wait, Poliphony really need to get a fire lit under their arses, they better stop all shows with all that time they're taking.

Boke1879

Question. Will this game be structured like Driveclub? Meaning treated more like a service with both paid and free content?

Melfice7

There was quite a bit of movement in the cockpit in the original version of GT5, but people complained that it was disoriented so it was patched.

I wish they followed iRacing's approach to cockpit movement, where the camera is fixed and the CAR moves (example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doXjs6Kmfk), not like GT5/6 where the camera is stuck to the car like a real camera would and gives the massive earthquake look (example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiGv0kM9yj8)

Top Bottom