• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New XCOM Announcement Coming Today.... Probably?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I am loving the xcom the bureau just playing through it to absorb the atmosphere

Some of the setpieces for this game are crazy in truly wonderful ways.This game was one of the most uneven titles I have ever played.

I'm hopeful the game will be more of an insurgency feel to the campaign-XCOM was kind of contrast good guys vs. bad guys and would have been somewhat more flavorful if there were some shades of grey there.

Looking forward to the point years after release when it is as good as Long War.

Firaxis are slowly losing my respect, especially when it comes to Civ games.

BE was underbaked but they correctly identified why that happened (lack of external testing). Starships was a bigger question mark IMO for the studio-it was the result of Firaxis' board game design ethos taken much too far. Gotta let computer games be computer games.

komplanen

XCOM: Enemy Within is one of my most anticipated games for this year's Steam Summer Sale now that I have returned to PC gaming. I played the new XCOM intensly for a couple of days but moved over to something else and it's been making its way back into my mind slowly for several months now.

Can't wait for a new game! The franchise is really interesting and has lots of potential.

Duuuuuuuuuude!

2KGMKT_XCOM2_Screenshot_Ranger-Target-HUD-720x405.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom