• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Gen gamer tags NeoGaf style

malfcn

If the OP wants any images:

WIRbwsh.png
xIDjNKk.png
7T7a6wL.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Is this a tag fishing thread?

Casting my line...

edit: Oh, nevermind then. PSN name the same as here. Payed Sony an extra 50 for another Plus membership to make it happen.

Metfanant

im Metfanant on PSN and XBL...though ill only be picking up a PS4 at launch...Xbone as soon as i can grab one for less than $400

DrZeus

PSN: jmzeus87

I play a little of everything

Will have a NNID soon as well. XBL Gamertag: Will emerge in the distant future as well. :)

Milennia

Oh i should also hand over my xbox tag , event hough im not getting one until feb,

Boomz12

My psn is already listed as im getting a ps4 at launch in america the 15th.

VanWinkle

PSN - vanwinkle
Wii U - RipVanWinkle

USA

I would personally suggest putting the GAF names beside the gamer tags in the OP, because a lot of peoples gamer tags are different than their GAF name. Its like we are just adding random people how it is now.

tensuke

You added the punctuation from my post to my name, it's just Zalyster with no exclamation mark. :p I don't know if you can even use one of those in a PSN name anyway haha.

Yoday

PSN - YodaySunrider

Anyone can feel free to add me. Just state that you are from GAF. I have all of three people on my friends list, and none of them even play on Sony platforms, so the more the better. On the multiplayer side of things I will be mostly into BF4 and Need for Speed.

vercity82

Ok everybody has been added so its all upto date seems PS4 gamers will have alot of neogaf friends to game with hopefully we can hold some kind of league once the systems drop i will try to keep on top of this as much as possible and move to a spreadsheet also.

Most likely won't buy a PS4 until next year. But my PSN is ChitoCrisis. Anyone feel free to add me. Same tag for Xbox Live but I don't see myself buying the Xbox One in the near future.

My Wii U ID is also ChitoCrisis.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hopefully I can switch my PSN ID whenever that is possible :(.

Top Bottom