• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Gen gamer tags NeoGaf style

Chojin

Chojin on WiiU.

Not sure when and if I'll get a PS4 or Xbone.

JPbishi on steam I think? I can't recall because steamnames are weird.

If PSN's and microsoft accounts move over I'm currently

JPBishi on Xbox Live and Alcatholicism on PSN

ghostmind

PS4 at launch - I've got two ID's, but the first one is my current primary
ghostmindPSN
ghostmind

XONE maybe in 2014
ghostmind

Steam
ghostmind

XJF

OP is putting in some serious work keeping that first post updated.
I'll get back to you once I know whether or not I'll be able to change my PSN ID (I hope so)

Wrynnax

Ps4: wrynnax
Will try and add you all on nov 29:)
Anyone know if you can arrange your friends into groups?like a co-worker group, a gaf group, a real life friends group and so?

OP you got my ID right but I will NOT get a XBONE.

CRAZY_SPIRIT (PSN ID)

EDIT: I think it will be easier for you to put all this together on Google docs.

Thanks for taking the time to update the OP list, vercity.

Looks like I'll be the only GAFfer in Japan with a PS4, hopefully I can join some of you guys in Killzone sometime.

hope we can manage friends lists online with a PC too and could import lists of users :p Friend Groups anyone?!

PSN:
Noisepurge (EU)

Add a message saying you're from Gaf.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I just made a completely new PSN for GAF!

I won't accept any invitations quite yet though, I'll most likely check go through them a couple of weeks before the PS4 launch :)

My new PSN ID is: YoshichanGAF

AustinFelix

Unconfirmed Member
PS4 - Smeg0rz ( number 0 )
Region - North-East England (UK)

Play all types of games, not just constantly on shooters, love coop and competitive games equally. Usually online with my older brother ( PSN - ZanderFox ) we have a good laff and easy to get along with, very laid back and will be playing PS4 DAY ONE in UK that's the 29th November.

So drop me a request with NeoGaf in the subject and I'll get you added.

Top Bottom