• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

B--K115UsAAbrHi.jpg

From headlining Wrestlemania to honorary Maple Leaf. What a fall from grace.

Yawnier

Banned
Meh whatever. This is the most relaxed trade deadline I can ever remember. I'm really fine with pretty much anyone the Leafs trade. Sure not Rielly but after that, let's go!

I feel very mixed on moving Bernier

He is as close as the leafs have had to a #1 goalie since Cujo, but he could net a decent package too.

zroid

Banned
I feel very mixed on moving Bernier

He is as close as the leafs have had to a #1 goalie since Cujo, but he could net a decent package too.

he has the 3rd best adjusted save % among starters in the league since Oct 2013. that's pretty good.

that said I think Reimer is pretty good too and Bernier will cost more, and also net us a decent return if we move him

so yeah I am a bit mixed as well

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That shot doesn't seem like it should have been so damaging to Grossmann. Unless he hurt himself going down in the first place. Doesn't look in a good way at all.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
That shot doesn't seem like it should have been so damaging to Grossmann. Unless he hurt himself going down in the first place. Doesn't look in a good way at all.

Considering it is Grossman, I'm surprised that shot didn't break him in two.

But more than likely, I think he got hurt going down.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 2m 2 minutes ago
Blackhawks trade first-round pick and a prospect to Arizona for Antoine Vermette, still pending NHL trade call

EDIT: Ah, beaten.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was John Moore's first goal of the season. Assist from Tanner Glass (!), which is Glass' second point on the season.

Sakic said trading anyone in the core is unlikely, including O'reilly and he'll try to get an extension done int the offseason, I hope we can re-sign him.

Top Bottom