• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m1 minute ago
Vermette was informed of the trade just before ARI plane took off from BOS. Vermette will fly back to ARI with team. Join CHI later.

Akwarrrrrrrrd

trifelife

MMBUeMF.png

lol holy

Samyy

Marlies win 4 straight and are only 2 points out of a playoff spot.

3 point night for Loov who is easily our best D outside of Percy.

Leipsic with 2 goals and 4 assists in 6 games with the Marlies.

Another 2 goals for Andreas Johnson today.

3 point night for Carter Verghaege.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We've done an amazing way of finding ways to win games lately, but this one doesn't feel like one where it's going to happen. Our top 6 just has not been good enough tonight.

I'd be happy to be wrong, though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
We've done an amazing way of finding ways to win games lately, but this one doesn't feel like one where it's going to happen. Our top 6 just has not been good enough tonight.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Flyers fuck this up somehow.

Stasis

Agreed.I haven't seen much but I just feel it. Its hard to complain with the way things have been sans Henke.

Saw the whole habs game tho. That was plastered everywhere at this party. Despite Toronto being a shit team right now, true quebecer habs fans still love beating them. All 40 ppl here were ecstatic.

Top Bottom