• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

eyeless

i've had the flyers come up an alarming amount of times when i've done it

and i think a 6-14 team is gonna win it, so congrats flyers-gaf you don't deserve it

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If it works like this it could be a cool way to build suspense. With every ball drawn the odds change and some teams drop out.

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/official

Here's an example of what it could look like after the first three balls are drawn:

Tried it 8 times and got 7 different teams.

I still say Bettman rigs this for Arizona.

eyeless

If it works like this it could be a cool way to build suspense. With every ball drawn the odds change and some teams drop out.

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/official

Here's an example of what it could look like after the first three balls are drawn:
wait so is that the way they're doing it and not the other way that's been on that site

if so then buffalo seems to have a pretty good shot at mcdavid, i got buffalo a lot

btw i did it about ten times and the flyers still won like three times

and the leafs won once
man how cool would it be if the leafs won the lottery and didn't draft mcdavid?
that is some form of cool that i am unfamiliar with

RC

Banned
I'll be watching the draft lottery at a bar in southern Ontario. I will stand up and clap if Toronto ends up picking outside the top 5.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Did it a bunch of times and saw way too many Oilers logos.

Probably went:

Oilers
Carolina
Philly, Buffalo, New Jersey
Toronto

zroid

Banned
Fuck

18ijAjH.png

Lake Eerie has the best sweaters in the AHL. Other than that I find it hilarious that we now have an affiliate that Shane O'Brien and Greg Zanon play for.

Oh and Heatley too.

Top Bottom