• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

eyeless

nylander with a nice assist on the ot goal

i love that leipsic was traded from the milwaukee admirals and they were comfortably in the playoffs above us in the standings and i always think about the player at that time going "shiit all the sudden i'm on a bad team" and now they tank after he leaves and we rise above them into the playoffs, he must be psyched, heh

Samyy

:D
yGicD97.jpg

Lottery day! I have no hopes or dreams as to who will win.

All of the leaked Mass Effect 4 news sounds awesome and within the realm of reality, hope it's true.

Syrinx

I can't watch the lottery live as I'll be at dinner with my dad.

Hopefully I'll be drunk already after the Hurricanes get screwed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Teams I want to get McDavid:

Carolina
Buffalo
Columbus
Florida

Teams I'm okay with getting McDavid:
Philly
Avs

Teams I absolutely don't want to get McDavid:
Oilers (everyone knows why)
Arizona (nobody's there AND same division)
Dallas (way too strong if they get him)
LA (fuck LA)
Boston (fuck Boston)
Leafs (because I can't handle the thought and he can't handle the media)
Sharks (sorry bros, I'd be okay if it was a different division)

Here's The Teams who I want to win McDavid:

Leafs
Columbus
Flyers
Devils

Here's who Shouldn't:

Boston
LA
Edmonton

Here's who I'm okay with winning McDavid
Sharks
Carolina
Florida.

Pikma

Banned
Teams I want to get McDavid:

Carolina
Buffalo
Columbus
Florida

Teams I'm okay with getting McDavid:
Philly
Avs

Teams I absolutely don't want to get McDavid:
Oilers (everyone knows why)
Arizona (nobody's there AND same division)
Dallas (way too strong if they get him)
LA (fuck LA)
Boston (fuck Boston)
Leafs (because I can't handle the thought and he can't handle the media)
Sharks (sorry bros, I'd be okay if it was a different division)
the fact that you forgot to mention a team is hilarious, I don't blame you at all though, who gives a shit about the ______.

calder

I'm crazy excited by the lottery and we don't have a shot. RNG to change the fates of a dozen clubs, if not the while league, for years to come.

Pikma

Banned
I'm crazy excited by the lottery and we don't have a shot. RNG to change the fates of a dozen clubs, if not the while league, for years to come.
I love this because we had a better (or less worse?) season than 11 other teams and yet we still have a chance at getting a better pick than some of them.

eyeless

I can't handle you guys. The Leafs? Hockey as we know it would become fucking unbearable.
how so m8
i know how so m8, simply having the leafs have any measure of success rite

lol at canucks fans no mcdavid lists:
every team in the western conference
leafs

y'all shook

don't worry philly or dallas is gonna win him, or maybe the avs

crazy to me that tonight mcdavid will no longer just be out there, an idea, but will become real, on a hockey team in the nhl, man it's gonna bum me out when he goes onto a team that's already decent and they just take off, fuck you flyers

Socreges

Banned
We haven't had a first overall since wendel clark :(
Suck it up. Canucks have never had a first overall pick.

how so m8
i know how so m8, simply having the leafs have any measure of success rite

lol at canucks fans no mcdavid lists:
every team in the western conference
leafs

y'all shook

don't worry philly or dallas is gonna win him, or maybe the avs

crazy to me that tonight mcdavid will no longer just be out there, an idea, but will become real, on a hockey team in the nhl, man it's gonna bum me out when he goes onto a team that's already decent and they just take off, fuck you flyers
.....what is this

W/R/T the Leafs, I'm talking about their media and their fans. Now with McDavid as a part of that organization. Jibbers Crabst.

The only team I really don't want him to go to is Arizona.

He'll just end up being a Powerpoint slide as Bettman tours the Western USA trying to relocate the Coyotes.

Socreges

Banned
the leafs haven't had a top 4 pick since 1989
That's true. Though not for the same reasons that the Red Wings never got good picks.

3rd overall pick in 1991 - traded - became Scott Niedermayer
4th overall pick in 1997 - traded - became Roberto Luongo
2nd overall pick in 2010 - traded - became Tyler Seguin

That's true. Though not for the same reasons that the Red Wings never got good picks.

3rd overall pick in 1991 - traded - became Scott Niedermayer
4th overall pick in 1997 - traded - became Roberto Luongo
2nd overall pick in 2010 - traded - became Tyler Seguin

pls dont do this

Socreges

Banned
Sorry, bones :(

The only team I really don't want him to go to is Arizona.

He'll just end up being a Powerpoint slide as Bettman tours the Western USA trying to relocate the Coyotes.
Yeah, the Coyotes would probably be the worst possible destination for fans of hockey.

Samyy

Send him to Arizona, as long as he doesn't end up on a team in the East that is not the Leafs I'll be happy!

Socreges

Banned
I mean no harm. I just scoff at Leafs fans tugging at our heart strings as if they somehow deserve this more than others.

Samyy

I mean no harm. I just scoff at Leafs fans tugging at our heart strings as if they somehow deserve this more than others.

I don't even care if we get him i just don't want to deal McDavid + Johansen/ McDavid + Giroux/ McDavid + Barkov/ McDavid + Bergeron for the next 10 years or however long.
Perfectly content with one of Hanifin/Strome/Marner.

Top Bottom