• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II launches November 10, 2017

I can't wait to pick this up. The first game was one of my faves of last gen. I am a bit skeptical of the combat though since I am someone who enjoyed the familiars and battle system of the original a lot.

Fou-Lu

As much as Ni no Kuni 2 looks better than the first game in every way (fuck yeah spiritual successor to Dark Cloud!), I should still finish the first before this one comes out!

jwk94

I can't wait to pick this up. The first game was one of my faves of last gen. I am a bit skeptical of the combat though since I am someone who enjoyed the familiars and battle system of the original a lot.

Agreed so much. Familiars were amazing. Regardless, I'll pick this one up.

SOME-MIST

yea... I really enjoyed the familiars too.

I have something like 75 sunk into it including post game exploring and I'm a little nervous about the 2nd one.

hopefully the cutscenes are just as good too

Jayveer

Steam :) There's way too many games coming out that I'm looking forward to at the end of October, start of November. Maybe even more stacked than the start of this year. What a year for games.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
That's awesome, really thought this and Xenoblade would be delayed. Maybe only 1/2 now? We'll find out tomorrow.

About time we got a date, going to be one of the rare occurrences lately where I buy a game day one.

Don't remember how many hours it took but I platinum'd the first one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Its hard for me to get excited about this when they completely buried the familiars aspect

I dont want to play as a prissy catboy, I want to play as a cat dressed like a pirate

Thoraxes

Please let the combat not be shit this time

Meh not interested in this

Thanks for valuable post???

Anyway, I'm so glad this is happening as soon as it is... I've had this preordered for a long time.

I hear ya buddy, hoping the story isn't overtly childish as well.

I could be wrong, but didn't they say something about the audience being mostly adults so they planned to do something more interesting for both old and young?

Wamb0wneD

Uuhhh If this goes on I'm going to get broke this year... Mario, GoW, Ni No Kuni, Splatoon 2... Hopefully Xenoblade and Spiderman are 2018 games... Like god damn..

I don't think there is another developer who makes such beautiful looking games with consistently bland music and mediocre gameplay like level 5.

E.g Nino Kuni, Professor Layton, Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud 2. Even Dragon quest 8 and 9 were amongst the best looking Dragon quest titles but worst ones in terms of gameplay.

Thanks for valuable post???

Anyway, I'm so glad this is happening as soon as it is... I've had this preordered for a long time.

I could be wrong, but didn't they say something about the audience being mostly adults so they planned to do something more interesting for both old and young?
I hope so as I couldn't get far in the first cause of the combat and story treating you like a moron.

Top Bottom