• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier Automata 1 million sales special stream on April 17th

raven777

There will be Nier Automata livestream on April 17th to celebrate 1 million sales.
C8yR6CHUAAAtqFJ.jpg:large

The stream will have latest information on Nier Automata
The stream will feature Yosuke Saito, Yoko Taro, Takahisa Taura, and unknown special guest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tltdMKMveg

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
On the day of the Steam release there was a private build labeled Colosseum DLC which had a higher build number than the release build. Might have something to do with that. There are two new builds regularly updated but they're both just named random letters now. My guess is one is the upcoming patch and the second relates to the DLC.

/wishful thinking

NIER AUTOMATA DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT! NIER AUTOMATA DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT! NIER AUTOMATA DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT! SHIT SQUARE ENIX! NIER AUTOMATA DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!

I can imagine something like "We placed these robots in front of these unopening doors to show off this really nice animation we made for them. Isn't it nice? Let's admire it for a while. Nothing will ever be added to these doors."

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Fuck dlc and give me Nier remastered

Can't wait to see all the insanely over the top reactions to Yoko Taro doing/saying something slightly weirder than someone else would.

JD_Lars

Special guest voice actress Hellena Taylor to announce Scarborough Fair DLC weapon/move set and menu VO pack?
A boy can dream

Usobuko

Banned
1 million is too little for the game.

It's a sufficiently differentiated product behind a cult-following auteur, price elasticity of demand should be rather inelastic.

Sure hope words-of-mouth could push steam to say 500k and PS4 to 1.5m eventually.

Echoplx

There was a depot on SteamDB called "DLC Colosseum テスト用" before they removed the name.

Ubernube

I'm curious how they're going to handle DLC
given how people can delete their saves as part of the story, particularly if it involves those doors. It'll be a royal pain in the ass trying to get back to those doors starting from scratch.

Course, knowing Yoko and co, they could easily just say tough shit.

Too bad that would never be a place to announce a PC performance fix patch... right? :/

desperate to play the game at anything over 15fps with my potato PC here T_T

Top Bottom