• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct - 17th April - 3 PM UK/10 AM EST

CoolS

Damn, won't be able to watch an experience the awesomeness unfolding on GAF.

Hope we'll egt some good stuff.

Ah, maybe this is the direct when 3DS miiverse is finally announced. That'd be great...

tumblr_mgx5qmVGcV1r5hlvco1_500.gif

... but they said smartphones/browser would be first

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
If no NoJ event will be confirmed, we could bet on a Animal Crossing-focused Direct I think. Pluse SwapNote update and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D tidbits. But localizations and/or more detailed dates for already announced games would be welcome.

Vashetti

Banned
Cool that they use the 3DS XL in the image and not the standard 3DS.

I know they have to advertise the XL but putting it front-and-centre like that makes it seem like the definitive 3DS model (which it is at the moment).

Though I don't have one yet so would love an updated XL with more features, but mainly extra battery life.

BowieZ

Banned
Gotta be in on the first page of this mayhem!!!

So is this:

- Miiverse
- Oracles
- Fire Emblem/Animal Crossing/the other unreleased games
- a reminder about online games (Dillon 2, indie games etc)

Pretty much it?

Effect

Nice but we don't need a Nintendo Direct for the 3DS just yet. We had one already. We know what is coming out from now and in the summer. If there are more high profile third party games they can be toss on at the end of a Wii U Nintendo Direct. Or just announced with trailers on Nintendo's channels.

Edit: Unless it's a ton of indie game announcements.

Even just a Prime trilogy port would be fine. You could probably fit the first two onto a single big cart and you don't need a second analog stick.

I don't think you understand how much I would absolutely love Metroid Prime on my 3DS XL.
I don't think you understand.

inb4 "Please understand"

Top Bottom