• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct - 17th April - 3 PM UK/10 AM EST

Only got to listen and I missed the Yoshi part...go me...

So New Super Luigi Wii (wonder if this weill be year of Luigi only like Four Swords Annivery was...) and Zelda (Working title) make me wonder something.

Where did all of Nintendo's overworld designers go? Both games they went out of their way to say they had the same overworlds as the originals...in a way if sure drags them down to ameteur romhack level (and almosts makes me wonder if they're handled by different teams).
(

Its a sequel to Link to the Past that's set in the same world. Of course the map is going to be same, but that doesn't mean they didn't expand it to include new areas.

An Earthbound VC release? A Link to the Past sequel for 3DS? Yoshi's Island 3DS? A Bravely Default localization? Hahaha, nice try Nintendo, I know an April Fo- Wait? It's not April 1st!? ...
*SQUEE!*

I couldn't read the whole thread, so I want to stress out how I was positively impressed by Lego city on 3DS; it looks a lot of fun and it seems they're doing a great job for the localization, it's a huge commercial potential and I for one would buy it as a present for my nephew.

So, WiiU relaunch at E3 is a safe bet now?

Not necessarily at E3, NDs are unpredictable and can happen when no-one is expecting them.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
God damn Nintendo ain't playing around, some quality titles coming up. Wish I had a 3DS...

daxy

Buying a 3DS this year was a great decision. In between now and when these and Animal Crossing come out I'll have had the time to catch up on the stuff I missed.
I can't believe Bravely Default and SMT4 are actually coming to EU. Zelda looks so good too!

The future is so beautiful :')

Torraz

Is there some site/wiki that summarizes all the announcements?

Buying a 3DS this year was a great decision. In between now and when these and Animal Crossing come out I'll have had the time to catch up on the stuff I missed.
I can't believe Bravely Default and SMT4 are actually coming to EU. Zelda looks so good too!

The future is so beautiful :')

Hmm, might actually buy a EU 3ds now. It seems to be getting decent support.

ak1976

Neo Member
k-bigpic.jpg

IrishNinja

...huh
not what i was expecting! id hoped it would be solid green with a L in white like that gamecube controller i never got...ah well

daakusedo

If majora's mask, a new f-zero and starfox happen in a close future, you could say it was hinted in the animal crossing part in european direct. If it's not, that's so ironic it's like some kind of nasty jokes.

Dude, I just watched it. I really love Nintendo. I'm not even that excited about any of the games they discussed in particular but I just love how they are totally in their own little world. I feel like they are testing the market with so many experimental concepts on the 3DS to see which ones are gonna work well with the Wii U.
Regardless if they never capture the market share again I know atleast in this new generation I will still have a lot of fun with their products.

Maximus.

My one and only disappointment is that the 3DS VC again is ignored. I appreciate them trying to show that the Wii U has the VC coming, but why is the 3DS being ignored on this front!

Randdalf

My one and only disappointment is that the 3DS VC again is ignored. I appreciate them trying to show that the Wii U has the VC coming, but why is the 3DS being ignored on this front!

They announced Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons for the 3DS VC. I'd personally rather have more original titles than VC titles... unless the VC titles were GBA games.

Maximus.

They announced Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons for the 3DS VC. I'd personally rather have more original titles than VC titles... unless the VC titles were GBA games.

I know and I am thankful for that because those were two games I really wanted to download, but there are so many other gems I wouldn't mind having too!

Daigr

All win Nintendo.
Bravely default, earthbound and 3ds Zelda.
Pre-ordered shin megami tensai 4 right after the show. Better preorder bravely default asap; don't want another fire emblem episode.

Lexxism

No Zelda
No Bravely Default

Most dissapointing thing i have ever come across as a gamer, so much more of the same

Now i will not be able to sleep at night with all that Luigis going through my mind

Lol. Are you serious? Did you read any article? If not, try reading and you'll be delighted.

cluderi

I just checked and I really can't hold all these Nintendo 3DS games, Nintendo please put a "WhyCan'tIHoldAllThese3DSGames" games holder on the Nintendo Store. I'm guessing I'll have enough stars/coins soon (with all the games I'd better have)

kami_sama

I hope Nintendo makes a bundle with both the oracle games for a discount. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

And I want GBA games, ffs, I think about all the awesome games that only a portion of 3ds players can enjoy and I get jealous as fuck.

Top Bottom