• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 3rd Party Publisher Games (2014.7.11)

Bitanator

3DS really is on its way out, isn't it? 2014 is a barren wasteland and 2015 is not looking a lot better. Looks like Japan doesn't have it that much better either.

Barren for you. It has some big titles out in the next few months. I'll take quality over the "rub the girls" vita titles that come out every week

Lumyst

Forbidden Magna looks cute as a button. Won`t mind if the game is released in Europe.

I was glad to see some of Forbidden Magna too! Since it's by some of the people who made Rune Factory I hope that it's a game as addictive as the RF series. And the art style looks cute, I agree :p It looks like the characters move as though they are "pixel art" even though they're 3D models, which I think is a cool choice.

GoDLiKe

While most of these games look cool, it was just more of the same. Sad to see Japanese market just getting worse and worse.

Final Fantasy Explorers looks pretty sweet, I would buy it if it gets localized
A Tales game with that kind of gameplay looks really sweet to me as well. Would buy.
DQX seems cool, but I don't know how the controls would work. I'd probably get it though
Kinki no Magna looks meh
Monster Hunter looks great, but I've never really played a MH game.

I would like it if most of these were localized

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Final Fantasy Explorers looks pretty sweet, I would buy it if it gets localized
A Tales game with that kind of gameplay looks really sweet to me as well. Would buy.
DQX seems cool, but I don't know how the controls would work. I'd probably get it though
Kinki no Magna looks meh
Monster Hunter looks great, but I've never really played a MH game.

I would like it if most of these were localized

The only games likely not to be localized on that list are Tales and DQ X.

Top Bottom