• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo & DeNA's First Mobile Game Reveal Coming "Soon", "Expect the Unexpected"

Javier

I'd love to play something like Simpsons: Tapped Out but with Nintendo characters.

Not expecting THAT to happen, though.

Mother Mobile
Match 3 gems and get some shit, pay us to play it for more than an hour.

I really do want to see what this is, Nintendo could do great things in the mobile space.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I expect Star Fox port. It's why the graphics are scaled back, so it runs on smartphones!

Gsnap

I'm expecting something fairly original but still using an existing franchise. Something that takes advantage of mobile phones by incorporating things multitouch or flipping the phone upside down. Plus probably it'll have a social element to it. Nothing revolutionary, but something solid and fun.

Instead of an endless runner, I could go for an endless Zelda dungeon crawler.

Fat4all

Banned
Cranky Kong Simulator.

You tap to rock him back-and-forth.

Once a day he berates you for using a smartphone.

4FF9xvZ.gif

A simulator of Nintendo's future in the video game industry now that they're splitting their resources between three platforms. Can you stay relevant? Play to find out!

Kimawolf

Mario maker: level creator. Create levels for free, pay 1.99 to play them. Or buy the wiu game for full unlimited access! It's genius!

Top Bottom