• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct WiiU/3DS @ 8/7 - NA: 7am PT, EU: 4pm CEST

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
40 minutes of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut.

TDLink

So this is the regular ~bi-monthly direct rather than the W101 direct? I assume that one is next week then?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So this is the regular ~bi-monthly direct rather than the W101 direct? I assume that one is next week then?

Thinking about it, they could announce the official day for the W101 Direct tomorrow.

JoeInky

Really looking forward to a new DKC trailer, hopefully revealing K. Rool as the 4th playable character which then ties into the K. Rool announcement trailer for smash.

It's fun to dream.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Don't expect Super Smash Bros update for Direct tomorrow since they said they are going to talking about games that are coming out this year.

So ready for this. Nintendo Directs are always so exciting. (Well, except for the ones that end up being giant flops. But you don't know which ones will until they happen!)

LtOrange

The only thing that could get me excited about the Wii U again would be a DQX announcement for the west. If it is just what is currently announced for this fall then not really excited about this one.

40 minutes of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut.

A desperate Iwata who looks like he hasn't slept in 4 months nervously adjusts his collar ar he points to the screen.

"As you can see, Adam Jensen is looking quite a bit better on the Wii U than he does anywhere else. Also, you can hack using the touch screen...."

Meier

I got excited when I saw the email from them in my inbox. And then I saw about previously announced Wii U and 3DS titles in the body of the email. Zzzzz....

Price drop on the Wii U or bust.

Gartooth

Price cuts and/or holiday bundles incoming? Tomorrow would be the day to announce it...

Also hope we get release dates for their fall lineup.

TDLink

I am guessing this will mainly cover:

New Wind Waker HD footage/details
New DKC:TF footage, possible 4th character reveal
New Mario 3DW Footage
New Zelda: Link Between Worlds footage and details
Announce specific day for W101 direct

I am also hoping they talk price cut and bundles for, hopefully, prior to W101 launch (at least in the US).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Do we know what the last times the announcement messages said? So, we can get how much space there is for surprises.

Just for an example: the pre-E3 Direct was said to be about Wii U and 3DS titles for the Summer...they announced Sonic Lost World (Autumn) and Mario & Sonic (November).

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Ninty isn't at TGS.

No but with the exception of maybe 1 year in the last several they always have an event in Japan or a Direct right before TGS where you see new games announced.

Ein Bear

Isn't there supposed to be a big Wii U update this Summer? We're in August now, so this is pretty much their last chance to talk about it if it's happening.

Kokonoe

Banned
Pokemon Stadium 3
Super Smash Bros. Melee HD
Pokemon Snap U
Majora's Mask 3DS
Pokemon Red and Blue VC
Pokemon TCG VC
Pokemon Pinball VC
N64 Wii U VC

iiH0wVbZXxrjK.gif

Top Bottom