• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - April 2013

llehuty

This Thursday ;)

This Thursday is confirmed ? F Yeah :-D

Apparently Runner 2 is hitting the EU eShop tomorrow, even though it wasn't on the Download press release and has had zero build up.

Now too EU can experience the best Wii U game of 2013 so far. Runner 2, boi! Yesssssss.

i9o8DnTaNZFcN.gif

Joqu

It's an old school (lite) dungeon crawler with plenty of charm and some nice streamlined features. Very light and breezy, but with some added punch of strategy/difficulty as the game progresses and some neat AR/QR code features. Don't expect much in the story department though, very minimal.

I enjoyed it a lot personally. (I did make the OT.) I think it's one of the best originals on the eShop right now.

And the sequel looks to be even better, with some much expanded features.

Thanks!
That doesn't sound too bad really, I think I'll give it a try.

womp

I wouldn't expect so. Pokédex 3D was for Black & White, Pokédex 3D Pro is for Black 2 & White 2. It's more likely we'll see a new one

Which is probably why this one is currently getting a discount....recouping as much sales as they can before releasing the new one in Oct with X & Y.

Got really excited when I read Runner 2 for PAL this week!!!!

Then read the no Australia/NZ part lol. :|

Yea I know you can make separate UK account etc but I like to get it on my 'proper' account so I get it recorded on my Club Nintendo thing too.

Sigh.

serplux

It's 3D Pokemon models, it would be something I would buy in a heartbeat. It also is better that the confirmation coming from the guy who runs Serebii.

Idk, $15 (even $10) is too much for me. I'm hoping that whatever app that releases with X and Y is more worthwhile than Dream Radar.

Joqu

Wouldn't surprise me if they released a standalone app, but they could always release it as (overpriced) dlc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pokédex 3D Pro has an outrageous amount of content; way more than I ever expected. It's major problem is that it will be outdated in half a year.

JavyOO7

Damn, did not know about Aus/NZ not getting Runner2 yet. I hope that region gets it soon too. They deserve to play the 2013 GOTY so far. ):

DaBoss

I remember hearing it has some sort of quiz thing. Name what Pokemon's cry it is. There is more to it, but I'm not entirely sure what it is.

Chopper

X/Y Pokemon might be a free update for all you know.
I think it will. It is the definitive 3D Pokedex Pro after all.

Actually, probably not for free, but defo an update.

I remember hearing it has some sort of quiz thing. Name what Pokemon's cry it is. There is more to it, but I'm not entirely sure what it is.
Loads of quizzes. It's excellent. I took great joy in unlocking Genesect and Meloetta too.

also

Banned
This info video for Pokedex 3D Pro has everything shown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hehedoHj66c

It looks well worth it for $10. $15 is too much for me.

It would be somewhat useful if you could use it simultaneously with the game, but you can't so I would much rather just use Bulbapedia or Serebii. They have more info and you can seamlessly switch between looking things up and playing. 10$ for the quiz and AR features seems way too much for me.

rjc571

Banned
NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - APR. 11, 2013

April 11, 2013

This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U™

Injustice: Gods Among Us – Injustice: Gods Among Us introduces a bold new franchise to the fighting game genre. From NetherRealm Studios, creators of Mortal Kombat, Injustice: Gods Among Us features DC Comics icons such as Batman, The Joker, Green Lantern, The Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman, as they engage in epic battles on a massive scale in a world where the line between good and evil has been blurred.

Kirby's Adventure™ – Not everything is well in Dream Land. King Dedede has stolen the Star Rod, thus depriving Dream Land of the magical energy that feeds its spring. Using 20 unique tricks and the ability to steal enemies' powers by swallowing them, Kirby must travel through a horrific land filled with all kinds of nightmares. Recover the broken pieces of the Star Rod, and everyone in Dream Land will sleep peacefully once again. Kirby's Adventure is the fourth game released for Virtual Console™ for Wii U to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Famicom. For a limited time starting April 17, the game will be available for only 30 cents.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™

Shin Megami Tensei®: Devil Summoner®: Soul Hackers – Never before released in North America, this long-awaited entry in the acclaimed Devil Summoner series takes players into a future in which technology and otherworldly forces meet in a macabre fusion of cyberpunk futurism and gothic horror. A first-person sci-fi RPG epic, Soul Hackers follows a group of hackers as they battle for control over humanity's fate. With improved graphics, extensive voice acting and 3D dungeon exploration, the game is a natural fit for Nintendo 3DS.

Dillon's Rolling Western™: The Last Ranger – Armadillo ranger Dillon is back, and this time he brought the cavalry. Join Dillon on new missions to protect each town as he gathers supplies, fortifies each town and equips gun towers during the day, and defends the town from enemies at night. In addition to keeping villages safe from waves of approaching enemies, Dillon must also protect a train that moves throughout each of the game's main stages.

Also new this week:
• Soccer Up 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Clash of Elementalists (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSiWare™)

To view this week's Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://news2know.net/nintendo/downloadva6ajKP7.php.

In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles weekly to the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U system as well as the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.

The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos. Users can add money to their account balance by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii U eShop or the Nintendo 3DS eShop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.

The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.

Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.

Nintendo eShop on Wii U™

Injustice: Gods Among Us – Injustice: Gods Among Us introduces a bold new franchise to the fighting game genre. From NetherRealm Studios, creators of Mortal Kombat, Injustice: Gods Among Us features DC Comics icons such as Batman, The Joker, Green Lantern, The Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman, as they engage in epic battles on a massive scale in a world where the line between good and evil has been blurred.

VICTORY.

PAGING SMILES AND CRIES

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - APR. 11, 2013

April 11, 2013

This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U™

..Und fur Europa?

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Ok, Clash of Elemntalists (dsiware) looks quite intriguing. It does only local wifi multi, but then I do have two dsi's at home..

Top Bottom